Chapter 10: Sponge Bob

Ashley's POV

Why would max do this? I mean c'mon! He asked me to go to prom and kisses his ex girlfriend! Wow, I never thought he was like that. No don't start crying ashley! don't!!

I walked towards them and max must have noticed me cause he quickly pushed her off of him.

"Oh erm Ashley? what are you doing here?" he looked at me with shock written all over his face

"Well I was with my friends. what are you doing here?" I asked I could feel the tears coming up. no no no!

"Same, with my friends" just when he said that, Ashton and Mackenna came

with cold drinks. I could see Lauren was smiling. Urgh! Just ignore her just ignore her. My view was getting blurry. I bit my cheek so the tears wouldn't stream down my cheeks.

"Ash, lets go c'mon" Harry grabbed me by my arm but I pushed it off.

"No. I want to know what's going on here" I looked straight at max ignoring the bitch A.K.A Lauren.

"Ashley.." Hannah started but stopped after I shoot her a death glare. I don't mean to be mean but I need to know.

"Ash this isn't a great place to talk about this" Harry took my arm and started walking. I'm actually happy he took me away, I wouldn't want to cry infront of the bitch. She'd think she won. wait this isn't even a competition what am I talking bout? oh dear.

We walked away leaving max, bitch and their friends at the fun fair.

I kept crying and Harry and Hannah were comforting me.

"Shh ash it's okay" Harry was wiping my tears off of my face.

"Ash where do you want to eat?" Hannah asked

"I don't feel like eating" she frowned but started driving away from the fun fair.

I hugged Harry and cried in his shoulder making his tshirt all wet. it didn't seem to bother him

When she parked outside my house I got out of the car and took my bag. They both got out following me inside the house.

"Ashley he's just a jerk" Hannah looked at me and hugged me

"Yea ash" Harry agreed

I just nodded and grabbed ice cream from the fridge

"I'm gonna change" I said and ran upstairs

I looked at myself in the mirror and looked horrible my make up was smudged everywhere and I simply looked terrible.

I put on some sweats and a tank top from hollister and put my hair in a bun. I took off all my make up off and splashed water over my face. ahh it felt good. but my heart is still broken in millions of pieces. just remembering the scene that happened a few moments ago makes a hole in my chest.

I went back downstairs and saw Harry and Hannah downstairs watching spongebob on the tv.

"SPONGE BOB SQUARE PANTS

SPONGE BOB SQUARE PANTS!!"

they were both singing at the top of their lungs and I just laughed how they were out of tune! (they were singing like that on purpose)