Chapter 10:

Anna's POV

It’s been two weeks since I left Malibu. I've been back in LA working on my clothesline. Sales have been so great that people want me to do a fall line. So everyone agreed (people who I've been working with) that I should start designing a fall line now, and they will send the products to me in London and I will give them notes on what I want changed ......etc...etc. I'm really excited that I'm already living my dream and I'm only 20 years old and I'm not even out of college. It truly is amazing! 
Mia is back in LA. Her brother is out of the hospital and back home recuperating. She is currently packing her stuff up, since she is leaving. LA in a few days. I live in one week. I'm actually upset to leave. I've really come to love LA. Plus there aren't to many bad memories here, where in England there are MANY!

"Anna can you see who is here? I'm buried in clothes!" Mia shouted from her room. I got off my bed and walked to the front door. I opened it and I was shocked at who I saw.

"W-what are you doing here? " I asked Eleanor.

"I need to talk to you. Can I come in? " She asked Shyly.

"Sure." I nodded and moved over to let her in.

"Is anyone else here?" I asked her.

"No just me." She said. I sighed in relief. I was not in a great mood today (lady problems) so I didn't want to really see anyone.

"So what did you want to talk about? " I asked her as I sat down in the couch. She followed suit and sat down on the chair next to me.

"I'm worried about Harry. He has been acting real strange since you left. He isn't himself and he calls and texts Emily ALL the time. I don't know if it was because of your almost kiss the morning you left or if its because of something else completely. " Eleanor said.

"You saw that? Wait a second, is that why you were so awkward with ne when I was leaving? " I asked curiously.

"Yeah sorry I wanted you two to make up, so I knew if I said something to you that day the whole house would know about that almost kiss." She smiled sheepishly.

"Well thanks then." I said, not really knowing what else to say.

"Now can you please call Harry or text him to see if he is okay?  Nobody will say anything to him, not that he would listen to any of us." She begged with pleading eyes.

"El, me and Harry might be on somewhat of speaking terms but I'm not going to call him because he is acting strange. He has his girlfriend for that. I'm not his girlfriend anymore." I said matter of factly.

"I know but he only started acting this way when you left. So it only makes sense that he is acting this way cause of you." She sighed.

"I'm sorry El but I need to sorry about myself right now and not about my ex boyfriend." I said sternly, but not rude.

"I get it. I just thought you might want to help is all." She said sadly.

"Sorry I just have a lot going in and I need to deal with that. Its Harry though he will bounce back eventually." I smiled.

"Hope so." She smiled.

"Wait why are you in LA alone?" I asked. I know Louis wouldn’t let her come here alone.

"I'm not the lads have a photo shoot today, so I snuck out and came here. Perrie was covering for me." She smirked at me. I nodded my head and smiled.

"Do you want something to eat or drink? " I asked her after we sat in silence for a few minutes.

"Ill take some water." she smiled.

"Lemon?" I asked her. She nodded and got up from the chair.

"I'll help." She smiled at me. I rolled my eyes at her playfully as I stood up from the couch and started making my way to the kitchen. When I got to the kitchen I heard a knock on the front door.