Chapter 39:

A/N: SO I honestly thought today was Friday and yesterday was Thursday! Ha I feel like an idiot! So if I had my days in order I would have posted this yesterday :/ Anyways sorry for the wait!

Anna’s POV

“Well are you really okay with it?” I asked my brother again when he didn’t answer right away.

“Anna, I wouldn’t have made your birthday party a engagement party as well if I wasn’t okay with it.” Louis said while he was still holding on to my hands.

“So you don’t think we are rushing things?” I asked him.

“Why do you think you are rushing into things?” He asked me with raised eyebrows.

“No not really. To be honest I’m still in shock that all of this is happening to me.” I said while looking around at the yacht I was standing on.

“Well believe it because it is happening to you.” He said before pulling me into a hug.

“I know it’s just surreal.” I said as I hugged him back.

“Louis can I borrow my fiancé for a minute?” Harry asked from behind me. My heart fluttered at the word fiancé.

“Of course. I need to check up on something’s anyway.” Louis smiled. He kissed my forehead before walking back inside.

“Why are you out here? I saw Louis follow you out here.” Harry said coming over to me and wrapping his arms around me from behind.

“Just needed some air.” I said honestly.

“My family wants to talk to you.” Harry said. I instantly tensed up and my heart started beating faster.

“Don’t be nervous. They are happy for us.” Harry said turning me around so we were facing to each other.

“They still aren’t super comfortable around me Harry. How can they be happy that we are engaged?” I asked confused.

“They just know that we are deeply in love with each other.” He grinned at me. I smiled at him and leaned up and pecked his lips gently.

“Let’s go back inside.” I said knowing that I need to talk to his family at some point. He nodded and grabbed my hand as we started walking back inside.

“Anna?” I heard my name. I turned my head and my heart instantly sank.

“Aunt Debbie?” I said confused. She nodded and ran over to me and pulled me into a hug. I didn’t hug her back though I kept my arms at my side. She pulled away from me when she realized I wasn’t going to hug her back. Harry moved closer to me and put a hand on my back.

“How? Why are you here?” I asked curtly.

“I wanted to see my niece is that a crime?” She asked.

“Yeah it is when you didn’t care that my dad was beating me and that my mum was drinking away her problems. You did NOTHING when I told you he was beating me. You know how hard and scary that was for me to tell you? But you didn’t care you just told my dad. You know he almost killed me that night? I don’t know how, but you need to get off this boat now.” I spat at her. Harry was softly rubbing my back trying to keep me calm.  

“You don’t understand.” Aunt Debbie pleaded.

“You’re right I don’t understand how you could disown me when I decided to get out of the hell I was living in?” I snapped at her. She stood there speechless not knowing what to say to me.