e l e v e n

Anna POV

It's currently been 2 weeks since my.. incident. I was getting ready to go to school. I put on a red Sleeping With Sirens t-shirt with black stretch pants. I put on black vans and then did my hair and makeup.

I curled my hair and left it down and then applied some natural makeup.

" Do you want me to drive you to school?" Ashton entered my room

" Nah, I can walk." I replied

" Come on, let me drive you." He insisted

" I don't want to be trouble." I sighed and finished putting on lip gloss

" Trust me, it's my pleasure to drive you to school!" He smiled

" Fine." I gave in

~

Ashton pulled into the parking lot of the school. He usually doesn't drive me to school, I usually take the bus or walk, so I didn't know what to expect.

His car had tinted windows because of fans.

When Ash pulled in, I heard squeals come from a group of freshman girls.

" Is that Ashton Irwin?" One said

" Yeah I think so." The other said

They started to walk up to the car and approached us.

The one girl was wearing a grey hoodie with black stretch pants. Her hair was shoulder length and brown and she had curved black glasses that suited her complexion. She had silver braces.

" I'm Annika. I was wondering if you could get Ashton to take a pic or an autograph with me? I'm an Ashton girl and it would mean a lot." She smiled and I couldn't say no, she was just so nice!

" Ash, can you take a selfie with Annika?" I asked him

He gladly replied and got out of the car. He had his black shades on as a disguise. He took a selfie with her and got back in the car.

" Thanks so much!" Annika chirped and then skipped away happily

I said goodbye to Ash and then walked into school. The day went by normally, like any other school day.

I went to all of my classes and learned and then just repeated that the whole day.

I actually didn't really like school but I had to go, it's not like I had a choice. I mean, I guess it's okay but sometimes I hate it for another reason.

Ginger and her whores and sluts of a gang kind of bullies me. Not really physically, more like mentally with the occasional trips.

After my day was over, I decided I'd go to Destiny's house. I haven't gone to her house in a while actually but today I felt like it.

As I was walking to her house, I pulled out my phone and checked twitter.

I had like 200 new followers and a bunch of notifications. I scrolled through my notifications and found the reason why,

Ashton5sos: @Anna_Irwin is the best little sis ever. All the love xx {selfie of Ash and Anna}

I smiled at his comment. I was walking to Destiny's when I decided I'd get a coffee at Starbucks because, why not?

I walked into starbucks and to the counter. I ordered Vanilla Bean Crème Frappuccino and waited at a table for them to call my number. They finally called my number and I grabbed it and walked out.

As I was walking out, a couple of 13 year old looking girls watched me and whispered.

I walked out as one of the girls approached me.