t h r e e

Anna POV

It has been a few days since I met Ashton's other band mates.

By now, I've made my decision. Luke Hemmings is a total jerk and I hate him.

I have no idea what I did to him, or he's just a jerk in general with funny tweets at least. I was getting ready for school.

I straightened my hair and applied light eye make up, foundation and lipgloss. I threw on black skinny jeans and a Sleeping With Sirens t-shirt.

I brushed my teeth and put my contacts in. I grabbed my bag and phone and headed downstairs. I saw Ashton sitting at the counter eating some toast.

" Need a drive to school?" He asked, wiping his hands together to get rid of the crumbs

" Nah, I can take the bus." I told him and headed towards the door

" Have a nice day." He said as I walked out of the door

" You to." I said before shutting the door behind me and walking to the bus stop.

I waited for a couple of minutes and then the bus pulled up to the bus stop. The doors opened and I walked in.

I walked past the group of girls who thought they were so "popular" and sat in the back, alone. I pulled my phone out and listened to some of my favorite bands like Green Day.

The bus finally reached the school and stopped. We all made our way out and scurried to our lockers. I walked up to my locker and entered my combination.

I got out the books I needed for my first 4 periods and then shut my locker. I usually just wait out here for the bell to ring for period one so that's what I did. I was leaning against my locker, listening to Wake me up when September ends  by Green Day when someone approached me.

" Anna! GUESS WHAT." Brittany cheered

I took out my earbuds and put them in my bag.

" What?" I asked her

" There's a party tonight down at the club!" She smiled

" Who's throwing it?" I asked out of curiosity

" Tiffany Houston." She said

" And you want to go?" I asked, furrowing my eyebrows together

" It'll be fun!" She urged me

" Fine, Fine." I said in defeat

The rest of my classes went by slowly. It was finally the end of the day though so I decided to go home quickly and get ready for the party.

I wore black skinny jeans, a white shirt and blue flannel. I put a white flower crown on and applied some light makeup. I left my hair down, natural and curly.

Brittany had texted me a few minutes ago saying she was waiting outside so I had to hurry up. I walked downstairs and saw Ashton asleep on the couch. I chuckled a bit, his mouth was slightly open and light snores were escaping his mouth.

I decided to leave a note on the counter for him to find when he wakes up, just so he doesn't worry about me.

Hey Ash,

So I am going out to a party downtown with Brittany. I'll probably be back around midnight or 11 maybe? Idk, just don't worry.

P.S there is leftover chicken in the fridge for you

~ Anna

I left the note on the counter and walked out of the house.

" What took you so long?" She complained