The start

---Jared's P.O.V---
I read the number on my paper. Room 329 it read. One floor below. Great. I was kinda new here. Well very new. I had just transferred schools. My dad had gotten a new job and we had to move to New York. We had lived in Ohio before. It was great. I had friends and everything. But now I had to start all over. With all of my courage I walked into the classroom.
"New student?" Asked the person at the front of the class. I suppose that was the teacher.
"Yes" I responded.
"Great. Take a seat back there with Danielys and Aaron." She said to me.
I looked around. Two kids at the back of class were staring at me waving over. I walked over and sat down.
"Hi. My names Jared." I whispered as the teacher continued with her lesson.
---Aaron's P.O.V---
A new kid walked into class. He looked so scared. Well, he was probably just getting used to the school. Mr. Valentin had told him to come and sit next to me and Danielys.
"Hi. My names Jared." He had whispered. I liked his name. It was...nice. I whispered to Danielys, 'so he'll be our friend or..?'
She shrugged.
We ignored him for the most part and he seemed to take notes on almost everything Mr. Valentin said. There was no reason to. He would always pass us anyways. I tried telling him but he continued to take notes.
There was something about the way he concentrated.
He seemed so genuinely interested in what Mr. Valentin had to say. But like...in a totally different way then how normal people do.
The bell rang and distracted me from my thoughts.
"What do we have next?" Jared asked me.
"umm...we have..we uhh..." He just stared at me straight in the eye. I noticed how nice they actually were. Chocolate brown. I didn't like chocolate but I guess he was an exception.
"Huh?" He snapped me out of my thoughts.
"Oh...right...we have math" I said back.
He smiled. "Thanks."
"You're  welcome" I smiled back.