Back from break

--Danielys' P.O.V--
Spring break had been great. I had gone to Pennsylvania to see some relatives and it had all been great. My favorite cousin lived in Pennsylvania so I was really looking forward to it. Only bad part was that I missed Jared a lot.
I can't believe it but after all the hate that I had for him I ended up liking him so much and always wanting to see him.
Maybe love was real.
I mean I wouldn't say I'm in love but I really like Jared a lot.
Bad part was that Aaron was left out a lot and he would always sit around on his phone while me him and Jared would hang out.
Sometimes Leslye would join or walk by with her friends. Her two only friends.
Me and Jared wanted to get Leslye and Aaron together.
We thought that if they got together we could all hang out more and Aaron wouldn't be as sad and Leslye would actually go out and have fun with us.
We were working on it.
--Aaron's P.O.V--
I didn't like Leslye.
I mean it's not that she was ugly (I mean she kinda was but like a little bit) I just didn't like her.
We had our moments of laughter and happiness but I just couldn't picture me being with her.
I had wanted to talk to her about her feelings ever since that day in the park but I just can't come around to it.
She's always asking me how I'm doing and how's everything going and it makes me happy because she cares but it also annoys me since I can't talk to her and ask her stuff.
Don't get me wrong, she's a great girl and all but she's just not my type.
--Jared's P.O.V--
Spring break had been awful. My dad was always at work so I couldn't ask for permission to go out and my mom was always cooking or cleaning or taking care of my younger siblings which sucked ass.
I had missed Danielys.
With all of my problems at home and everything else she was the only person that made me happy.
I really missed giving her small kisses before class and dropping her off at her class.
My baby oh how I missed her.
But now we were back in classes and as soon as I had seen her I hugged her and gave her a kiss.
She seemed surprised but I told her I missed her and she told me she missed me too.
Hopefully she wasn't lying.
Leslye had walked out ahead of me one morning and then later on Aaron had arrived late to class. He always comes late but not this late. I saw him walk by with someone and I was questioning who it was.
Danielys wanted me to get Aaron and Leslye together. I didn't 100% agree because she's my sister and I have to protect her but I went along with it. So I had asked Aaron why he was late and he said he had slept in. I didn't believe him but I didn't argue with him on it.