The Halls.

--Danielys' P.O.V--
I never really thought about liking Jared. I mean I thought Aaron had liked him. Aaron had told me he was bi but I personally believed otherwise. Maybe he was gay. He had never really talked about liking a girl. Just boys.
Me and Jared walked through the halls of the school hand-in-hand and everyone would stare at us. Jared hadn't been in school for much and nobody really knew about him.
Some people didn't even know his name honestly.
I was honestly kind of scared with all of the states that kept coming our way. Everyone looked so confused. I think everyone had noticed the way that Aaron had looked at Jared.
I hope he didn't like him.
Speaking of Aaron...where was he? He's usually at the front door...
Jared let go of my hand and I looked up at him.
We had to go to algebra but he said he was going to use the bathroom first.
He kissed me and walked off.
I was still wondering about Aaron..
--Aaron's P.O.V--
After I had seen Danielys and Jared making out, I went home.
Well not home actually. My parents would've killed me. Instead I skipped school.
I spent almost the whole day listening to music and just walking around parks. I guess you can say I was pretty bored.
The whole day I couldn't stop thinking about them.
I had actually liked Jared. I mean I knew he was straight but did he have to go after my best friend? There was so many whores in this school and he had to go after my whore of a best friend. Great...
I mean Danielys was pretty. But I never got to thinking that maybe Jared had liked her. Even after she was so mean to him. But she's happy so I guess I'm happy.
I looked down at my phone and it read 4:40.
'So I guess schools out' I headed home and was happy. Well a little bit. I put in my headphones and Green Day came on..
'I walk this empty street on the boulevard of broken dreams...'