•Chapter 3•

Violet

"I'm your worst nightmare"

His words haunted me as he smirked at my reaction. My brain finally clicked in and in the corner of my eye I could see the front door, I didn't bother to measured up the risk before jumping towards the hall. My legs moved faster than they even had as I scrambled towards the exit, fear pushing me the whole way.
Before I could reach the door handle, two strong arms wrapped around my waist pulling me backwards. I squirmed and moved in his grasp, scratching his forearms so he would release me. I was unsuccessful.

"Let go!!" I screamed and his lips met my ear.

"Shhhhh" he hushed, one of his hands reaching to my mouth to cover it. Red and blue lightsflashed passed my window for the second time tonight, their sirens blaring once again. It now made sense why there would be so many police in this area tonight. I calmed my movements, my lack of breath causing my muscles to begin to tire. Once the police cars passed he released my mouth, placing his hand back on my hips firmly.

"Good girl" his voice made me shiver as he twisted me in his grasp. Now we were in the hall, the street lights allowed me to see his face completely. He was almost perfectly carved, his green eyes still piercing into my own. When his eyes focussed on my face, a look of shock and confusion flashed on his features before he quickly shook it off and returned to his harsh gaze.

"What do you want from me?" My voice quivered, I was still terrified of the man in front of me. Then it hit me. Before with the news and what the he had said about the police... It was him. He must've seen the realisation on my face as his lips pulled into another one of his demonic smirks, and a small laugh escaped his lips.

"clever girl.. took you a while to put the pieces together" I pulled from his grasp, fighting with everything I had to get away from him. He began to drag me to the kitchen against my will, me screaming all of the way as he pushed me onto a kitchen chair. his hands went to his belt as he quickly began to start unbuckling the clasp, my panic rising as I watched him.

"please don't rape me" I begged, more tears rushing down my cheeks. He laughed again In response before whipping his belt off and tying my hands together behind the back of the chair. his face came close to mine as he leaned down in front of me, I could feel his breath fan on my face.

"sweetheart if I was going to rape you I would have ripped those panties off you and taken you on the floor about 10 minutes ago" I gasped at his confession as his eyes scanned my bare legs, I moved my face sideways so I could avoid looking at him and his lingering eyes. I cant believe this is happening, Harry Styles the serial killer was currently breathing down my neck. with the shock and panic in my mind I couldn't even begin to contemplate how I'd dreamt about his exact face nights before this happened, it just didn't make sense. When picturing what he would look like, I expected him to be much older, he only looked like he was in his early 20's.

"you didn't answer my question" I spat, disgusted with his previous comment. He stood up straight, still looking at me intently.

"I needed somewhere to lay low while the cops tidy up my mess" he said casually as if it wasn't a big deal.

"you killed a girl from around here?" I asked, immediately running through the faces I'd seen at the art school, not that I knew any of them. He didn't respond, instead began pacing around my kitchen examining my belongings

"I don't usually go for two in one night but, unfortunately for you sweetheart, you know too much" Before I could fully process his words, a black hand gun was pointed right in front of my face with Harry's smirking expressing showing behind the weapon. All the news reports I'd seen about girls being found with the Harry Styles bullet lodged in their head ran through my mind . I was going to be one of those girls. people would watch me on the news and I would be added as the 16th victim on Harry Styles kill list. Tears furiously ran down my face as I whimpered, scrunching my eyes together to try and pretend this was another one of my bad dreams. When the bang didn't sound after a few seconds, I cracked my eyes open in confusion, more tears escaping when I did. The gun was still pointed in my direction but Harrys face was blank, his eyes focussing on my neck. I looked down and saw my small gold 'V' necklace, sitting on my chest, that he seemed to be so interested in.

"What's your name?" his voice sounded serious and confused now as he intensely stared at my necklace. I remained silent, his new manner scaring me and stopping the words from leaving my mouth.

"Don't make me ask again because I wont ask nicely next time" his eyes rose to mine as an angry scowl left his lips, I quickly pulled myself together and replied.

"V..Violet " his mouth dropped for a minute before he quickly composed himself. He remained silent, his eyebrows knitting together as he studied me. He stayed like this for a few minutes and my anger grew at his audacity, I suddenly became over confident and snapped.

"what?!" I hissed, immediately regretting my tone and waiting for his retaliation, however, he seemed to be taken off guard as he snapped out of his daze before a hard look settled on his face.

"watch your tone" he snapped, grabbing my chin and tilting it upwards. He dropped my face before slipping his gun back into the band of his jeans. I watched as he approached the curtain before cracking it slightly, checking to see if it was clear of police, I assume, before he turned back in my direction. He grabbed the belt buckle and untied me before throwing me over his shoulder.

"put me down!" I hit at his back as he began walking to the back door.

"Behave yourself or I wont hesitate to shoot you" his hands groped my bum and began to squeeze it as he walked. His now familiar laugh echoed in my ears, as I stopped my protest against his hold, his threat terrifying me. His strength amazed me as he held me tightly over his shoulder whilst using his other hand to lift a black phone to his ear. He unlocked the back door and I mentally slapped myself for leaving the key in the latch, his voice boomed down the phone as my muscles ached from being hung, limp over his shoulder. My cheeks were stinging with the amount of tears that were running down them, I could feel myself shaking in his arms as the cool, outdoor air hit my skin.

".. Westbrook avenue house number 48.. quick" Harrys voice informed the person on the other end of the phone my address as he headed further around the side of the house. Almost instantly a black SUV pulled up on the curb, another man got out and approached me and Harry. I couldn't see his face as Harrys back was in the way of my view. I started to wriggle in Harry's grasp again before he squeezed my legs as another warning, stopping my movements immediately.

"Who's the girl?" the man asked Harry

"She's coming with us" Harry stated dully, my breathing increased until I was almost hyperventilating. I cant go with him, no one will find me if they cant find him!

Why didn't he just kill me ?

Why did my name save my life?

-------------------------------------------------------

Introducing Harry Styles, serial killer and psychopath :) isn't he just charming?

Vote if you're enjoying the story!

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter!!! the story is kicking off now and a lot more stuff will be happening from now on :))))