A bloody day

I walk into a mysterious wolf den and call out to a democratic looking wolf named Blood Alpha. Blood Alpha I am in need of your assistance meet me at this location. I hand him a paper and instantly walk off. A few hours later he shows up at the location on the paper. What do you want? He asked with an inpatient voice. I answer after a moment. I need you to kill a wolf named Fang. Let me guess he is in your way. Yes and if you help me I can help you. His grin showed all his fangs. How can you help me? I could join you my spies tell me you are in need of a new pack. Then if I kill him we will co-rule this pack? No. No? I wish to be your second in command only. His laughs filled the room as I knelt before him. Deal. He agreed and went off to to complete his job. An hour later and he returns to show me as he burns Fangs heart. Good now that it is done we can get to work. He walks off and leaves me a location to meet him at.

I soon found my way to the location and saw no one there. Hello anyone home? I waited for a bit until a young female wolf came in. Hello? She shook at the site of me and took a steep back. H-hello? Hello young lady who might you be? She gulped and spoke softly. I am Libby and you are? I am Shadow. She took another step back. Why are you here S-Shadow? I stood and spoke clearly. I am here because I have joined the wolf called Blood Alpha. She took a breath in relief. Oh I thought you were here to kill Blood. I looked at her with a curious face. And you know him how exactly? She smiled a little. I am his daughter. My eyes widen. You are Blood Alpha's daughter? She stands tall. Yes I am. I kneel down. Then it is a pleasure to meet you.

A few hours pasted and people came and left until Blood Alpha finally came* hello Shadow. I instantly knelt before him. Hello sir. He walks in and sits down. So what have you been up to my new friend. I smiled and spoke to him for hours about how I had gotten tuns of people to join our pack. So our pack I finally a true work of art.... Then now the northern wind will fall. He stood up. Now go have your fun I will call you when I need you. I nodded and walked out.