a head ache

As soon as I thought it was safe to head down the hall I herd. STOP KIRI! Running in I spot Kat in a hug with Kiri. Kat hated hugs. She in pinned one second, then Kiri was knocked on his rear. I SAID STOP IDIOT! She was steaming angry and kiri was worse. Some hidden powers were now active and out of control. Grabbing an orb I used it to trap all of Kiri's powers with in it. Hey! Kiri said realizing he was now powerless. Dont hey me, you were out of control! I made the dumb mistake of putting it down. Kiri instantly smashed it like a little kid would with a glass plate in a tantrum. His powers returned and he apologized knowing he was in the wrong. Our dear annoyance named Pablo returns to be as "helpful" as he normally is witch only caused one thing. CRASH. sorry Shadow!. PABLO!!! I raced around like made trying to keep the "wizard" from bumping into expensive stuff. Pablo I will kill you if you dont stop!

Eventually I can stop Pablo by sending him on another paint run with blaze. Dont you have enough paint? Kai asked while looking at one of the wall mounted swords. Yes but I don't have enough patience for him. I relax and ice my head. you don't like him? I am a creature of the dark, a demon. He is a wizard a creature of the light, We are the exact opposite and therefor cant be around each other for long periods of time. I drink straight from the bottle. if you can't get drunk why do you drink? Eventually I can get a small buzz from enough. Kai looked out of one of the windows. Waiting for someone? I asked. My uh... old friends are coming over. I made the bottle fly into the trash with five others. Oh? Kai made a weak smile as two humans walked in. Hey i'm Coco and this is Darkrai.