Training

Kai sat looking up at a cat on shelf within the library. Are you sure i can do this Shadow. I moved my pure black tail and looked down to him. Of course just focus on getting up to me. You are a hundred feet up in the air! No i'm only Fifty. Kai sighed and closed his eyes while sitting on the floor. soon he began to glow and float. In no time he was at my hight and making direct eye contact. Good now float down. I said hopping onto his shoulder. How?

letting my claws out they ripped into his shoulder.OW! he falls and race downward to the ground. Now get your concentration back on flying. Kai closes his eyes 20 feet away from death and began to glow. Soon we float a foot above the ground. What was that!? Learning on the job. I smirked.

Walking out still on Kai's shoulder in cat form. I spotted a rather annoying person trying to fight Oragomy. Let me fight you Ora! We just fought? SO?! Getting off and shifting into human form I walked over to them. Light is there a problem? You better believe there is a problem! the tall bright fighter yelled at me. Ora won't fight me again! I thought you just sparred with him? Yeah and i'm bored! Just then Light spotted Kai and grew a devilish grin. Hey Kai? No. Light got so frustrated he splashed his bottle of water onto Kai. NO! I looked at Light. A little childish dont you think? Kai meanwhile began to glow and change. NO NO NO! Suddenly he turned into a massive demon. smashing light into the ground he roared and screamed only to be knocked down by his own shadow. My eyes turned blue and with one hand I controlled his own shadow to subdue him. Using my powers to keep him calm he soon sees Azaya and turns back feeling horrible. S-Sorry Shadow. Dont worry I think we can help you but it will take some time.