The Academy

The next day I left the cave in search of a new home I found out that cave was no place to make an empire so I went on a journey to find a dark valley my grandfather had told me about. On the way I ran into a few traveler named Blaze, Fraktur, Azaya, and Oragamy. Hello travelers. Oragamy I could tell was full of energy and the will to learn. Hello I am Oragamy and I have come to learn more about other places and magic. Blaze was a stubborn leader type that was not good at his job from what I could see. Oragamy calm your self down now. Fraktur clearly had problems seeing from the fact he ran into every tree in his path. Ow for get you saw that. And Azaya a young neko girl with a temper could have caused problems if it wasn't for the fact Fraktur needed her. Fraktur you ok and shut it blaze. I shook my head at the site and continued down my path. Well I'm must be off now good bye. Oragamy instantly fallowed with questions. Where are you going why are you pitch black and what is with your eye they are completely red? I stopped and started at the valley before me. This is the place. What place they all asked instantly. The place for my new and slightly old home. They looked puzzled at me. What do you mean and who are you? I am Shadow and I mean y old home here will be my new home. Again puzzled as they looked around. What home? I raised my hand as a huge black castle rose from the ground. Whoa! They all look as towers rose through the clouds and touched the sun. Welcome to my home and the new Shadow Academy.