Alpha's Visit

As time went on i found this group odd. Azaya is a bit of a hot head but other then that seemed fine. Oragomy had a familiar aura to him and wished to learn mostly. Blaze was the biggest hot head of all and I couldn't see us being good friends. And Fraktur was clearly having issues with his vision. we all sat is the throne room when a large red wolf walked in. Blood. I said lowering my head to him. What is this Shadow? A training school.. for you, My Alpha. blood shifted and i found him face to face with Oragomy. Fight me then. Sir we haven't started yet. Then this will be a test of strength before he learns. the two instantly ignited a fight and is was not long before Blood overpowered Oragomy. Too bad. blood said with a grin. he swings this sword Moon Brand to Oragomy's head. NO! I took a hit too the side and gushed out a black liquid as I fell to the floor. Good block Shadow and the kid isn't so bad at fighting. Thank you my Alpha. I spat some of the liquid out. Keep up the training ill see the progress later on with great expectancies. With that he left. Are you ok? Oragomy asked trying to help me up. I'm fine. I ignited my hand and burned my wound close. Here. Oragomy made an ice shard from his hand and handed it to me. Thank you. I smiled and iced my side glaring off at the entrance. Maybe. i said to myself.