#8 Writing promt/one-shot

A/N explicit language, 'cause teenage moody siblings.

The prompt: "Turn your music down, or I'll..."

"Turn your music down, or I'll burn you with my friggin' hair dryer." She shouts. Damned twin sister. 

"I'd like to see you try." I challeng her. She comes up to me with her hair dryer in tow and blasts a heat wave in face. My eyes start to water. I sigh dramatically and wipe my eyes. The burning sensation from the heat doesn't leave. 

"Aw, you crying? Did poor Nate get hurt?" she teases. When I turn around she grabs my arm and twists it behind me. Another heat wave hits my face.

"Turn the fúcking music down." she hisses. Before she can do more damage with her blow dryer I wrench myself from her grip and smack the dryer out of her hand. It flies across the bathroom and lands on the tiles with loud smack.

"If that's broken now, you owe me 120 bucks." Ryvinn threatens.

"120 bucks? Girl I'm broke." I say "And even if I had the money, I wouldn't spend it on fúcking hair dryer."

She grumbles and picks up her hair dryer. I turn down my music. She pats me on the shoulder when she leaves the bathroom to go to her room. I ruffle her still damp hair. We both won. 

Welcome to our morning routine.