#9 Night

You are beautiful.

Like the starlight you are mesmerising. Like the moon you shine through the darkness that has become my mind. Like the constellations you guide me where no other can, through the darkness where I can see noone but you.

You guided me through the darkness and the pain, though all I want is to share my joy with you. You share my burden, though I never asked you. And now I want to share my happiness with you. My utter gratefulness of beauty of life. 

I want to let the dark skies of the night engulf us both and and I want to show you what the moon and the starts mean to me. What you mean to me, my friend. For you are not like the sunlight, ever bright and blinding. Always distant. You are the moon and the stars. 

And when the nights are cloudy, it would not matter, for you will be here. And if you are not in person, you still will be in my heart. Because you have made your home there. You are the only one who knows it well enough. You are the only one my once crumbled heart let in. And you helped me build it up again. 

So let me share, no, let me create the happy moments with you, because you deserve to be happy.

And if you forget me I will forgive you, as long as you remember:

"The fear of the dark is something stronger than the light of the night. Let the moon comfort you. The moon provides light too. And if you ever get too scared while alone in the dark, close your eyes and sleep in away. The sun will rise soon."

A/N

yay another one-shot. I'm just too lazy to write a full chapter on Max or World of Dreams. the quote at the end is from a game called Close Your Eyes which is scary af. It kinda inspired me to write this. I also didn't edit it and as you've noticed I stopped numbering my stories. Coz I'm lazy that way.