Chapter 4 >>Hey Love !

Kayla P.O.V.

I woke up to 14 missed calls & voicemails, & 5 texts. Who could all of these be from? I opened my messages & they all were from Love saying "Call me" She sounded pissed. I wonder what's wrong. I guess I'll call her back

I spoke too soon. She's calling me.

Phone Convo

"Hel-" (GCO)

"It's bout time you answered this got damn phone. I been calling you all got damn morning"

"Hol Up, Slow Ya Roll Home Girl! What's wrong?" Love My Bitch & everything but its too early in the morning for this shit. She better have a good enough reason to blow up my phone like this.

"My Stepdaddy"

"What he do?"

"He put his got damn hands on me & I'm bout to raise hell on his ass if somebody don't hurry up & come & fucking get me.

"Okay Boo, Try to calm down a little bit. I'm on my way"

I ran to my draw & put on some Hollister sweats & a tank. W/ my house shoes. I rushed to the bathroom & brushed my teeth. I grabbed my keys & phone & left to go get Love.

Love's Mama died a couple years back & it's been hell living in the same house w/ her step dad since then.

30 mins later

I just got to Love house. Love was in her front yard Turning Up on some lady. I guess I came too late! I tried to get Love off of her but this girl was too strong.  

I walked two houses down to my friend Kevins' house & told him what was going on. It took him, his cousin & his brother to get Love off that lady. She's the craziest girl I've ever known.  

I guess she'd planned on staying w/ me for a while bc she already had her bags packed. I told Kevin & them to put them in the back & they did. I crunk my car up, put my seatbelt on & started making my way back to the house.

10 Minutes Into The Ride

"You Wanna Tell Me About What Happened"

"I just couldn't take his shit nomore. He bringing a different hoe in my house every night. Tf he think he is disrespecting my mama house like that. "

"And what happened w/ that lady"

"That hoe was talking bout my mama & she called me out my name so I had to give her the business"

"You are so crazy"

"Yea bitch, Im Loco"

Love P.O.V.

Wassup! I'm Loviana, but every body call me Love.

I'm 5'3 light skinned & have curves in the right places. I'm a brace face. I wear glasses, but most of the time I wear my contacts. My eyes are hazel so my contacts are clear. I'm mixed. My mom was white. My dad is black. Altogether, I'm black as they can get. My hair is naturally curly. It's a brownish color. My hair is mid back length.

I'm not a bitch. I'm that bitch. Fuck w/ me & it'll be the last time! I ain't afraid to whoop nobody ass. & thats on everything ! Now Play W/ It ! :)

Kayla P.O.V.

I just got home and I was about to show Love where her room was until Indi came down stairs looking pissed.

"Where tf was you at? I been blowing up your phone all damn morning & you act like you can't answer. You had - (GCO)

"Hold on Bitch, don't get salty w/ Kayla" Love Said

"& who you supposed to be. My mama?"

"I'm that bitch named Love. Hell nah I ain't your ugly ass mama. But I'm gone give you the ass whoopin you asking for if you say some slick shit like that again"

& that's when it went down. Indi swung but missed Love by that much. Of course Love swung & she hit Indi dead in her nose.

"Y'all Stop! Love let it go, it's not worth it" I said trying to calm her down again

"This ain't over bitch" Love said as she grabbed her bags & followed me to her room.

....."Versace Versace Medusa Head On Me Like Im 'Luminati. I Know That You Watching, Versace My Neck & My Wrist Is So Sloppy!

I ran back to my room to answer my phone. It was from an unknown number.

Phone Convo

"Hello"

..??? "Wassup Kayla"

"Who is this ?"

..?? "Don't tell me you forgot me already"

"Ooooh . Uhm Boakie right?"

"That's Me Babygirl"

"What you up too"

"I'm tryna see if I can slide through & come chill w/ you today"

"Yea! That's Cool! Ill text you my address"

"Iight , imma be over there round 12"

"Alright, I'll be waiting" I hung up the phone

I spazzed on the inside. That sexy nigga from the other day is coming to my house. I didn't even expect for him to call me. Damn, lemme go get dressed.  

I ran up stairs, took a shower & brushed my teeth again. I went to my room, lotioned up & went to my closet to see what I was gonna wear. I needed something cute but didnt want it to seem like I dressed up for him. I decided to just put on a tank top & some sweats. I combed my hair down & put on my Nike socks & slides, grabbed my phone & walked downstairs.

"Who you changed clothes for? Is it Issa?" Indi teased while walking downstairs

"No, Actually It's Boakie"

Her eyes lit up "Boakie's coming over?"

"Yes"

"What for?" She said trying to play like she wasn't happy

"He said he's coming over to Chill"

"Oh okay" at that she ran up stairs into her bathroom

India P.O.V.

This is my chance! I can't mess it up. Boakie is coming over & I have my moment to shine. Boakie is gonna be mine! & I don't care if I have to hurt Kayla in order to get him.

I took my hair down out the ponytail it was in & combed it down. I already took a bath. I went to my closet & put on the shortest skirt I could find. I found a fitted shirt that stopped at the top of my belly button. I put in my belly button ring to match my outfit.

* Ding Dong *

That must be my Bae at the door 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

End of Chapter 4

How do y'all feel about Love?

How do y'all feel about Love & Indi's relationship?

How far do you think Indi will go in order to get Boakie?

Vote Vote Vote Vote Vote Vote Vote

Comment & Let Me Know What Y'all Think