Chapter 16>>> Caught Up

Wait, why are they here? How do they know eachother?

".. And Kayla this is Romello and Romanze" E said introducing me to two guys who couldn't pass for brothers, but they were.

"Hi" I said, giving them a warm smile

I let go of Issa's arm and headed toward Boakie. Why is Que looking at me like this?

"Hey Boak" I smiled as he greeted me with a hug. "Wassup babygirl" he said

"Hey Que" I said reaching for a hug, but he declined it. "Wassup? Why you looking like that?"

"Don't come over here with that bullshit" he said through gritted teeth "You know exactly why"

"Oooooh Shit!" Tevin cooed, making everyone except me and Que laugh.

Issa walked over to us when he was finished greeting everyone. "Wassup cuh" Issa said while trying to dap Que up

"Nah man you straight" Que said. "Wassup witchu bruh?" Issa asked, trying to find reason to Que's attitude

Silence filled the room.

Breaking the silence Que said, "It's funny how one day you find a girl that you think you're gonna spend the rest of your life with; then, you come here to kick it with ya homeboys, and find out who ya cousin fuckin with, and you discover that the same girl you wanna spend the rest of your life with is fuckin with ya cousin too"

Tevin coughed a couple times and said "Boakie too" in between coughs

I bursted out in laughter "You gotta be kidding me Jacquees"

"Nah on the real" Que said

"Why you so worked up about it? Yea, I'm shocked y'all know each other, but it's not like we was on a serious note. Come on now. E & Boakie chillin, so why you not?"

"Hol on.. I don't even know what's happenin on the real" Issa said

Love P.O.V.

We all knew this day was coming, but just not so soon. Me, Tevin, and Rante knew what was going on a few weeks after Kayla had met the boys.

Yes, I should've said something about it to her, but this is something she has to learn from on her own.

I'm joking! That's the excuse I'll use if she asks me about it. Me and Rante just wanted to see how this was going to unfold.

It's getting better and better by the second!

"Bae you sure you don't have no popcorn in that big ass purse?" Rante whispered

"No nigga! What I look like carrying popcorn in my purse? Shutup so I can pay attention"

I tuned back in the argument.

"I thought you was different, but you just like the rest of these hoes-" Que said before getting interrupted

"Chill" Boakie said all calm and shit.

"I'm a hoe?", she bursted out in laughter, "I could've sworn on the night we went out you said I was ya dream girl!" .

"Daaaaaammnnn! Que! Wassup witchu homie! Nigga whipped off some pussy he didn't get!" Tevin said making us all burst out laughing, "I can't believe you played Dream Girl for ha bra"

Tevin funny as hell man.

Im really trying to figure out who's the crazy one out of them right now. Que revved up about something he shouldn't be mad about. Him and Kay only went out once; and that was to the movies. He can sit his short ass down with the irrelevantness.