Back to Cali (Part 2)

***Jake's POV***

I grabbed my phone, wallet, and room key and I headed out of the room. I walked down to Jo and Nicole's room. I opened the door. I walked in the room. Nicole was on the couch she was wearing sliders and a heat shirt Jo came around the room in the same thing.

"Jakers!" she yelled

"joey!" I yelled back. I kissed her on the cheek.

"Where's my hug Jakey" Nicole asked smiling and walking towards me.

"Awe Nikky I didn't forget about you!" I hugged her. Since ref training we have gotten alot closer. I believe it's because her and Jo are pretty close friends but I'm not sure.

"Ah so girls what would you like to do today?" I asked.

"Hun, we can't go anywhere since Alex and Cassie will be here in a couple of hours so we have to stick around til they get here." Johanna stated. Nicole nodded in agreement.

"Okay so lets watch a movie." I suggested.

"What movies do we have?" Nicole asked as she sat on the floor while Jo and I sat on the couch.

"Well I've got Vacation, 13 going on 30, and Material Girls." Jo stated as she grabbed ahold of my hand. I smiled and looked down and as Nicole said "I've got 17 again, Grown-ups, and Hannah Montana the movie." Nicole stated as she grabbed a water bottle in the fridge and plopped herself back down on the couch.

Jo sat up with a squeal, "Hannah Montana the Movie" she yelled.

"Whoa honey I think youre a little bit too excited to watch a movie made for nine year olds 5 years ago." I laughed. She slapped me on the chest.

"I wanna watch the movie don't judge me" She smiled. Her phone rang and she answered it. She walked into the other room.

"How are you and Jo?" Nicole asked.

"We're good."

"Have you got a song?" she asked. Now that I think about it no. Since we couldn't make it to that one dance a couple of weeks ago we really don't have a song.

"No" I trailed off

Nicole gasped! "Jake you need to take her to a dance or something!" She yelled.

"I know I know." I said shaking my head.

"There's a dance next weekend and I'll ask her to go." I said

"YAY" Nicole yelled. Then Johanna walked back in the room. "Let's watch that movie" Nicole yelled.

We put it in after a while we got bored. I turned her towards me and kissed her. She smiled and turned back to the movie. I turned her back and kissed her again. Someone knocked on the door. We both jumped. she flipped over the couch and flopped down on the floor behind the couch. "Oh my god johanna!" Nicole screamed.

"I'm okay!" she yelled as she popped up. She walked over to open the door. Alex and Cassie walked in. Well I guess thats the end of he PDA since they don't know. I sighed as they walked in.

"Cass!" Nicole and Jo yelled as they hugged her.

"Al!" They both yelled repeating the action with Alex.

"Ah lets have a party!" Alex yelled she plugged her phone in and music filled the air.

"Okay call the team." Johanna yelled.