What Happens When You're Away

"Johanna!" My dad called from the other room. I rushed out if my room to see what he needed. "Yeah daddy?" I asked. "Your mother, and Jason, and I will be going to California this weekend for Jason's tournament this week. Would you like to come?" "Um no dad, I'll just stay here if that's ok." I spoke. "Yes that's ok. Ok we will leave tonight and we will be back in one week." "Ok dad" I said as I turned and walked in my room.

I dialed Jake's number, "hello?" He answered. "Hey, jake" I whispered. "Jo, how are you baby?" He asked through the phone. "Good, hey my parents and my sister are going out of town for the week, wanna come over tonight after they leave?" "Yeah sure." He said excitedly. "Ok come over at 8" I said. "Ok baby girl, muah" he blew me a kiss threw the phone. "Bye, muah" I returned the favor.

"JOHANNA, were leaving!" My dad yelled from the other room. I walked out of my room "bye guys!" I hugged them all. I locked the door behind them. I turned on my heel and walked into the kitchen grabbed some Girl Scout cookies and plopped down on the couch with the tv remote in my hand. I turned it on and flipped through the channels. I stopped when I saw Modern Family. This is the best show ever.

Twenty minutes later the door bell rang. I slowly got up off the couch and brushed through my hair with my fingers. I slowly swung the door open to reveal Jake. "Hey baby" he smiled "hi" I giggled as he kissed me on the cheek. I grabbed his hand and walked into the living room with him behind me. "so movies?" I asked anxious to just have some alone time with him finally considering no one can know about us. because of what happened last time. "Sure" he smiled. "You choose" I chirped as I pulled open the drawers with the movies we owned. He slowly studied the selection as he chose Vacation. "This one" he said as he pulled it out of the drawer, and I closed them. "Ok!" I said as I quickly put it in the DVD player and drug Jake over to the couch.

He sat down in the corner of the couch he patted right next to him on the couch. I plopped down right next to him. The movie started. His left arm went around my waist and his right hand came to my face and turned my head to the right and up. He was looking down at me and I was looking up at him. He lent down as he brought his lips to mine it was just a soft kiss until he grabbed my waist and pulled me in his lap. "Jake!" I giggled now in his lap looking up at him. His eyes shifted from my eyes to my lips as he leaned in I could now feel his breath on my lips but they weren't touching mine. I finally leaned the rest of the way in he kissed me as he moved his hands to my waist and wiggled them a little. I squirmed under his touch.

I put my hand on his and spoke into our kiss "jake I'm ticklish" "are you really?" He smiled into the kiss. I felt his fingers move on my stomach. "Stop it!" I said as I pulled away from his lips. "Jake I swear I'll--" I said as he continued to do as he was. "What? You do what?" "I- uh- shit I don't know" I spoke. "Ha so I win." He said flipping us over so now he was on top I was under him as his arms held him up.

Just then the doorbell rang. "Shit" I said as I crawled out from under him. I swung the door open and there stood Patty smiling wide at me. Ugh dumb ass I thought. "Johanna" she yelled as she hugged me. I gritted my teeth as she walked past me and into the kitchen. "Patty" I said trailing off. "What?" she answered "Patty, Jake's here." I said. "Oh." she said in shock. "um yeah uh..." I trailed off. "you know just invite Caden over and we'll just do a movie night." I said quietly. "Ok" she said excitedly as she walked off into the other room. I drug myself out of the kitchen to go see Jake. he was still lounging on the couch. "Jake" I started he grabbed my face and kissed me a few times. "What?" He asked "Patty, she's stupid and here" I said sadly. "But, were supposed to just be here be ourselves" "I know tomorrow baby" I said with a cheesy smile. "Ok, I guess" he trailed off. "You know what?" I said softly sitting on his lap. "What?" He answered. "they'll fall asleep eventually and then we'll go to my room." I smiled kissing him and getting up to walk back into the kitchen. I could feel his eyes glued to me as I walked into the kitchen.