Can you keep a secret?

***Jo's POV***

"Johanna! Jake is here!" My sister yelled at me from the other room. Jake was picking me up for ref classes. His mom got me the job for her league.

The only people that know about our relationship is my best friend Patty, my other friend Angela, His best friend Emberly, and his other friend Josh.

I've only met Emberly once she plays for a club team. She goes to his school. They've been best friends since 3rd grade. He has never met Patty but Angela plays for Karens team.

I grabbed my debit card and my iPhone. I take those everywhere. And I ran out the door. I was wear my HEAT shorts rolled up, and my HEAT training shirt.

"Bye B. I yelled as I left the house and hoped in his car.

"Hey." I said

"Hey Beautiful."he replied.

"Hi handsome." I laughed.

"So there's this dance on Saturday night do you wanna come with Me?" He asked.

"Um yeah sure ill go." I said, "whats the story?" I asked.

"Um ill say that Emberly wants me to go. What about you?" He said

"Um ill say that Patty is dragging me there cause that wouldn't be the first time she's done that."

"Really?" He asked

"Yeah in 8thgrade she had a monster crush on this guy that was there. They are dating now so I guess it worked." I laughed.

"If I haven't said this yet..... I need to meet Patty" he said laughing.

"Well she's gonna be there today in my class. She embarrassing though so sorry about that. Ill get her back eventually." I explained.

"It's ok as long as you get her back good." He laughed. He parked the car. We both hoped out.

Nicole from my team was there so was Patty. "Ah Nicole! I didn't know you were gonna be here!" I yelled. We screamed and hugged each other.

"Who is that???" She asked flipping her hair towards Jake. I swear she flirts with everyone.

"Um Karens son." I replied "Jake come here meet another one of your moms players." I laughed.

"Hi I'm Jake." he spoke shaking her hand.

"Nicole." She said.

"Oh my god! Patty!" I yelled across the room.

"Johanna!!!!" She yelled we left Nicole in the corner. Jake walked over to me and Patty.

"Patty this is Jake, Jake this is Patty." I introduced. He shook her hand.

"Hi I've heard much about you." Party said. Thanks patty make me sound creepy.

"Haha that's good I think." He laughed.

"Ooooh Jo have you Jake kissed yet??" She asked. OH MY GOD.

"Um that's classified information" I spat out quickly. "What about you and Kaden???? Huh????" I dug.

Jake laughed. "JAKE, JO COME HERE!" Karen called us. "Bye Patty." We walked away.

"Yeah Karen what do you need?" I asked.

"Grab those t-shirts over there and hand then out. With the clip boards."

Jake stood up on the bench and yelled "ALRIGHT! EVERYONE HERE FOR REF TRAINING LINE UP HERE."

I stood up there too, "EVERYONE NEEDS TO GRAB A CLIP BOARD FROM JAKE AND A T-SHIRT FROM ME!" Everyone started lining up. We were passing things out when Patty and Nicole got up to the front of the line. Jake handed them each a clip board and I handed them each a t-shirt. Nicole leaned in to whisper in my ear.

"Are you and Jake dating?" She asked.

"What?" I choked out

"You and Jake are dating huh?" She whispered giggling.

"Um we will talk to you later. Get outta here" I gritted my teeth.

She left I looked at Jake. "Did you hear that?"

"That Nicole thinks we're dating? Yeah" he whispered.

"Do we tell her?" I asked

"Um yeah I guess as long as she doesn't tell anyone cause my mom is her coach."

"Ok" I agreed. We finished handing out the stuff Karen wanted us to do. I dragged him over to Patty and Nicole.

"Alright how the heck did you know?" I asked her. Patty looked confused as
ever. I waved her off.

"I saw you almost kiss her in the parking lot today." She said laughing.

"Dang it Jake I told you!" I said slapping him on the shoulder. He laughed.

"It's fine hun we are going to fine I promise Nicole was the only one there I'm sure of it. I know my mom wasnt there and your dad is at work we will be fine." I smiled

"Look Nicole, you can't tell anyone! If our parents find out we will be dead." I said looking her in the eyes.

"Don't worry I won't tell." She laughed.

"Good" I sighed.