When it All Goes Wrong

***Johanna's POV***

We have won every game this weekend. We are now going to play the championship game.We arrived at the soccer field in California. Oh how I love to play in Cali, the grass is beautiful, the field is even and the air is amazing because it's so much cooler here. Why don't we play here all the time? Oh right cause we are the idiots that decided to live in the desert. Wow.

Anyways I got out of the car to go warm up. I walked down the hill to find some of the team already there. Jake and I told them about us during a game of truth or dare yesterday. I felt good for them to know. Anyways I walked up to Peter yelling "alright girls lets go two laps. come on championship today."

After we warmed up Karen showed up with Jake. Jake sat with the other parents and Karen walked over to us. "Sorry I'm late girls, Peter." she said quickly. "Hi Karen" we all chorused. "Alright girls bring it in" Peter said. "Okay girls lets focus and win this thing." He said. "Captians," Karen Called. Cassie and I waked in the middle of the circle. "Who's gonna win" Cassie yelled. "WE ARE." we all yelled. "WHO'S MEDALS ARE THOSE?" I yelled. "HEAT" they all yelled. "1,2,3" Cassie yelled. "HEAT F-C" they all yelled. "go get 'em girls" Peter yelled.

Tweet tweet tweeeeet tweet the referee blew the final whistle. The crowd rushed onto the field. We had just won. Jake came up to me picked me up and spun me around then he kissed me on the lips. "Johanna." My dad gasped. Oh crap. "I forbid you to date him. How long have you been dating him?" He asked furious now. "Um three months." I said quietly. "And you didn't tell me?" He asked. Jake and I stared at him in shock. "You aren't dating him." He said stubbornly. "Fine," I said. "Look jake I'm sorry but I can't date you right now." I said turning around and running away as the tears started to roll down my cheeks.

Nicole saw and quickly followed me. "Honey I'm sorry I heard what happened. If you want you can stay with me and then ride home with me in the morning." "Thank you" I said.

I called my dad "I'm staying with Nicole and don't try to change my mind," I said and I quickly hung up.

*****the next morning*****

Nicole and I were driving home with her mom. I was mad at my dad. When I got home I walked into my house and straight to my room. I finally find someone I really like and my father doesn't approve of him. I can't believe it and Jake is the nicest boy I've ever liked. I can't believe him. I later face down on my bed and started crying my eyes out. I didn't want to see anyone or talk to anyone. I felt myself drop into a stage of depression I wasn't sure was cure able. I put my head phones in and listen to a bunch if slow songs. Everyone reminding me more and more of jake and how much I miss him. Just then Love Story By Taylor Swift came on. That just made me cry more.

I just wish he was here. I wish everything was okay. The first boy I liked or was friends with and my friends didn't screw it up for me and my dad does. I might have the worst life ever. I miss him like nothing else and it's only been a day. I hate everything. I know what I need. I need a shopping spree with my two favorite aunts. They aren't really my aunts but I call them aunt. I dialed the numbers and they both agreed to go to the mall with me.

__________________________

A/N: it's short but my friend wanted me to get another one up tonight so I tried my hardest not to fall asleep before I finished.