Chapter 9

Alan's POV
April is in the hospital rn.I see her flutter her eyes open."ALAN?where am I?"she ask her hands soon end up on her stomach."Is my baby ok?"she asks.I run and hug her.i break out in tears."Alan?"she asks."I'm sorry April."I say.She starts crying."Pls don't get near me."she says.I back away."Ok u guys can go home now."says the doctor."I'm sorry April we did everything we could to save ur baby boy."he says.We leave.
April's POV
I can't believe it.zi just can't.My baby.Its all my fault.Everyting.We get Inside the house.I go straight to the bathroom.I sigh.I look at myself."Ugly,Fat,Trash,A nobody."I whisper.I throw a bottle at the mirror and it breaks.I start crying I get a piece of glass.Im shaking now."I'm sry Alan."I whisper as I soon start cutting into my flesh..8 scars....maybe I should just end it now.Its not like anyone needs me...
Alan's POV
"April!u ok?"I run upstairs and go to the bathroom I knock."Leave me alone."she says."No bby I can't.Please open the door."I say I hear her cry.I open the door revealing April with blood surrounding her."April?"I manage to choke out.Her back against the wall her eyes closed she is sobbing.Her arms are wrapped around her legs put against her chest as she hugs them tightly.She is rocking back and forth.I can hear her singing."Hello,it's me.I was wondering if after all these years u'd like to meet."she sings quite.she changes to a different song."My momma don't like u and she likes everyone."she sings."And id never like to admit that I was wrong."I sing.she opens her eyes."Cuz I've been so caught in my job didn't c what's going on and now I know."she sings."I'm better sleeping on my own.Cuz if u like the way u look that much."I sing."Then baby u should go and love yourself."she sings.She gets up and walks towards me.I think she is going to hug me.She smiles.She quickly pulls out glass and she does it.She stabbed herself in her arm bc I had reacted quickly and slapped it."God damnit April.I thought this shit was over."I say whispering as I hold her in my arms.The ambulance is coming."I'm sorry."she says."Is it to late now to say sorry?Cuz I'm missing more than just ur body."she sings.I kiss her and she kisses back.The ambulance arrived and we r back in the hospital...