Chapter 10

April's POV
I wake up and see Alan beside me.I get up to use the bathroom."Where ya Goin?"Alan asks."Can a girl not go to the bathroom by herself?"I say annoyed."Idk maybe but idk with you.You might try something."Alan says."I'm sorry that I tried to be happy then."I throw back at him."No that's not happiness."Alan says."Well for me it is Alan."I say."My happiness is that you stay alive and that we get married."he says quietly.He looks hurt by what I had said to him."I'm sorry I guess I screw everything up.And u deserve someone better I'm just another fan."I say."No u don't.Ur just facing hard moments in your life and you need someone there to help you.That someone is me.And I don't think your just another fan I think ur the girl that I've been waiting for.I really think your the right one."Alan says looking at me."Exactly you think Alan.And ur wrong.There are better people.Girls that would die for you in a heartbeat."I say."And you wouldn't?"he asks hurt."No Alan.Thats not what I meant."I say and sigh."So I guess I don't matter to you then.Right?You don't love me."Alan says and gets up and walks out angry."I do love you Alan."I whisper.I sit on the ground crying."I let him down.Im weak.I should be dead."I whisper."Dead."I whisper again."April?"I hear a voice.Its not Alan."What do you want?"I ask annoyed."I want to know why ur crying."He says.I turn around and its Sebas."Nothing in fine."I say and lie."Ur not ok April.ur crying.Ive only seen u cry once before.U have to let whatever your feeling out.Where's Alan?"he asks."I umm I don't know."I say and sigh."U mean he just left you here?"he asks."No it's just."I say struggling to find the right words."It's ok u don't have to explain."he says and sits next to me.He hugs me tight."I love you April."Sebas whispers."IK I love you too ur like a brother to me."I answer back."No I love you more than a friend April."he says."What?"I ask."I love you more than a friend."he says.I get up and lock myself in the bathroom.I can't.i try to look in the cabinet.nothing."Babe u ok?y is Sebas here?u ok?"Alan asks knocking."Uhhh I'm fine."I say."U sure?"he asks."Don't do it ok?Ur stronger than this.U can fight depression IK u can.I trust you.We all do.I believe in you April.So please just come out."Alan says."I can't fight it anymore.Ive tried and I failed."I say back."Ur strong u can resist this.Pls come out."Alan says.I walk out.Alan hugs me."Thanks princess."he says."I can't even do one simple thing like killing myself I'm just that weak."I mutter."No it's called fighting it."Alan says."Ok ok then."I say."Promise u won't do that again."Alan says."I promise."I say.What he doesn't know is that I crossed my fingers behind my back....