chapter 1

I woke up and found myself on the couch. The last thing I remembered was throwing up and falling asleep on the couch. "Dayyumm my head hurts...HA! Hangover...yay." I said in a sarcastic tone.

I walked over to the fridge to grab something to eat. "Well no eggs time to go to wallmart."

I got my jacket, keys and headed out the door to my black and white ford, I started the engine and drove to wallmart.

I got out my car and made my way to the entrance. My headache was getting real bad I needed to get what I wanted and head outta here.

"Aww mane my h- owww dang!" I yelled after a can of tomato soup hit my foot. "Oh I'm so sorry bout dat." I looked up and saw a mixed girl standing in front of me (in media) suddenly my pain went away and I helped her pick up her groceries that had burst through her bag.

"Sorry, man these people need to buy better flipping bags."

I laughed. "Don't worry ma it's ight ...can I ask u a question tho?"

"Yaw."

"Heh, yeah where u from ...I mean your accent..I'm not familiar. ..."

"I'm Bajan-Canadian, my ma is from Barbados and my dad from Canada."

"Ight can you tell me your name?"

"You cuh tell me yours first?"

"Ummm I'm guessing cuh is can."
She laughed a little
"Yeah I'm August Alsina."

" Nice name I'm Janelle Miller."

"Cool can I have your number?" She called out her digits then I called her phone to make sure it wasn't fake.

"Really?"

"Sorry..here let me help you with your bags." I took her bags and followed her to her car

"Thanks." She said with a cute smile.

"Yeah no problem." I said waving good bye. I was heading to my car when I remembered something.

"Aww shid the eggs." I turned and walked back into the store.