Chapter 7

Monday
August POV
We arrived at the studio. I had picked up Janelle who was wearing a black skinny, a white crop top, and white and black nikes, her hair was in a pony tail and her make up was done simple like her outfit. Though she was dressed pretty simple she looked sexy asf.

We walked into the studio lounge where we found Chris, Tyga and Nicki. " Ah my niggas." I said raising my arms.

"Who are you referring to as nigga." Nicki said sternly.

"You."

"Boy."
Tyga and Chris just sat there.
"Why you two lookin' at me like that?" I asked them.

"Aren't you gonna introduce your friend?" Tyga asked.

"Oh ...guys this is Janelle. Janelle I think you know them especially Nicki."

"Yeah I know dem. Hey." She said waving.

" Oh my gosh you are so pretty." Nicki said.

"Thanks so are you."

"So where you from cause I can tell you have an accent." Nicki said motioning for Janelle to sit down. Janelle sat.
"I'm from Barbados but I'm mixed as you can see, my dad is Canadian."

"Ouuu you're a Caribbean gal just like me no wonder you so damn fine."

Janelle laughed. I like her laugh.

"Your parents made a fine product cause you are delicious." Tyga said lickibg his lips. I gave him a look so did everyone else.
"Ummm we just met don't be catching feelings down there." Janelle said in that attitude I liked.

"Bad attitude tho." He said giving her a bad look.

"You talking to me...nigga you dah one getting all thirsty I know you like young girls but I don't want your musty ass."

"Ouuuuuuuuuu.....you got owned." Nicki said laughing and clapping. Chris and I just sat there laughing.

" bitch."

"I guess you like bitches then cause you there sitting getting all thirsty for me."

"Tyga you were honestly disrespectful bruh." Nicki said.

"Yeah dawg especially since that's auggy's c-." Chris was cut off by the couch pillow i threw at him. He held back his head and laughed.

Tyga got close to Janelle almost as if he was gonna kiss her.
"Tyga step away from her." I said.

"What you gon' do bout it?" He snarled and touched Janelle's breast WTF was this nigga doing? Janelle kicked him in the "area" and he was gonna hit her but my hands got him first.

I dragged him from in front of her and slammed him into the food table. I then lifted him by his shirt and body slammed him on the floor, I started punching him til his nose started gushing blood. Chris tried to pull me off but failed. I took Ty by his foot and dragged him out the lounge, out the studio and to his Audi. He got up to punch me when I let go of him but u got hold of his head and slammed it in the car window causing it to break.
"Get the f**k outta here!" I yelled. He got in his car and started it. I looked down to see his shoe had fallen off. I threw it at him through the broken window.

"Don't let me see you at my studio ever again." I said then walked back to the lounge to find a janitor cleaning up the food that fell on the ground and ty's blood.

Janelle POV
August was breathing heavily when he came back. "You ight ma?" He asked me.

"I'm okay."

"Damn auggy I never saw that side of you." Nicki said surprised.

" Yeah." He said walking over to me. He hugged me tightly then I realised he was crying because my shirt felt wet.

" Aug man you okay?" Chris asked. August said nothing.

"It's okay bruh ty was never a good friend anyways he deserved what you gave him tho you pushed me." Chris said.

August looked up. "Sorry Chris."

"It's cool bruh."
We all talked except auggy who was laying on my lap. Nicki and Chris gave me their numbers. After an hour or so August went to record his song while I stayed with nick and Chris who apparently were just there cause they had nothing better to do which was a surprise to me since they're celebrities.

When August was finished we said our byes and went to my house to get my luggage. I decided to spend the night with August. He asked me to. He was also sending a limo for my sis so she wouldn't have to worry about getting to the airport. He took her luggage also so  it would be on the jet by the time she got to the airport.