chapter 9

Tuesday morning
Janelle POV

I was awoken by an annoying beeping sound of August's alarm. I sat up to see that I was laying on top of August. How the hell did that happen?

I got up and went behind the couch. It was 5:00am and we had to leave by 7. I stood there looking at him. He's so cute when he's sleeping. Oh well time to get up tho. I put my finger in his nose and wiggled it.
"Aggg!!" He screamed.
I threw back my head laughing.

"Janelle!"

"Ha wah happen to you big man*."
(*another term for friend.)

"Youuu." He jumped over the couch and chased me through the house until Lucia made us both get ready for our flight.

I did my hygiene, took a shower and picked out my clothes. I wore a black skinny and folded it at the bottom. I then tied a black and red plaid shirt around my waist. I threw on a tight fitting black vest and grabbed a hat I was gonna wear marked dope. I did my make up and let down my hair then I wore the hat.

I went down stairs and saw auggy with a tall man in all black. August was wearing a grey T-shirt, a purple and white hat, a purple skinny, a pair of nerds by rayband and grey clarks.

"Nelle this is Eric he's my body guard we're gonna need him oh and our luggage and your sister are on the jet."

"Oki doki." I said going to the kitchen to get a pop tart.

" ight everyone is ready let's go. Bye Lucia." August said going to the car.

"Bye Lu. I'll bring you back some sand okay." I said hugging her. She laughed and hugged me.

"Bye bye." She said as I walked out the door. I hopped in the car and we were on our way.

Airport
We got on the jet, my sis was there. "Heeeeyyyy slut." She said waving at me. "Heeeeyyyy porn star." I said hugging her. Auggy laughed. "Y'all crazy mane."

We looked at him and stuck up our middle fingers. He stuck out his tongue and sat down. My sis was wearing a denim jacket with a white T-shirt, denim jeans, white converse and a white hat.

We buckled up when the flight attendant told us to.
"I can't wait to see home again." My sis said. " been so long since I've seen em
"

" yh me too." I said.

Auggy was next to me texting. I took his phone from him and told him to pay attention. He gave me a look and I laughed.

When the jet started to move my sis, Aug and I started to sing the little Einstein song.

"We're going on a trip on our favorite rocket ship zooming through the sky little Ensteins." We all sang.

The jet lifted in to the air.
"Woooooooooooooooooo." We all said and had a small laugh.

"Thank you folks and enjoy your flight." The pilot said in a sexy Texas accent.

"Ou he sounds fine." My sister said. I pinched her. "Owwww. Bruh."

I laughed. The rest of the flight was full of eating, drinking, talking and laughing at auggy trying to do the whip and nae nae.