chapter 3

next day

I made my way to the studio. I just wanna hurry and get this over with so I can see Janelle later. "Yo aug." I heard a voice behind me it was Chris and Tyga. "wassup niggas." I said giving them high fives. "Hey royalty." I said while picking her up.

"auggy." she said and hugged my face.

"well aint you something cute." I said then put her down.

We walked in to the studio and took a seat until the producer was ready. I took out my phone and stared at Janelle's profile picture on Instagram. She was so beautiful, sun kissed babe from the Caribbean. "What are you looking at mister mister." Tyga asked and took my phone from my hand.

"So who's this fine looking piece of mmm with a side of DAYUMMM on your insta page?"

"None of your business."

"Yo Chris come look at this!"

"Yeah dawg." Chris said coming over.

"Look at this fine thing on aug's phone."

"Damn she fine."

"Ight stop." I said getting frustrated and snatching my phone from Ty.

"okay man, but who is she tho?"

"Janelle, I met her at the wallmart yesterday."

"hmmmm you like her?" Chris asked

"umm we just met."

"Then why you lurking on her insta?"

"cause....."

"So what i'm hearing is she's free." Ty said butting in.

"NO!" I snapped

"ouuuuu auggy gotta crush." Chris said teasing me.

"i cant stand you niggahs." I said face palming myself.

The two of them danced around the studio singing August got a crush and she fine asf. Sometimes I wonder if they're even grown men. I took royalty and sat her on my lap she looked at my phone. "pwetty." she said pointing at the pic of Janelle. All I could do was smile.

Janelle POV

"TAE! TAE! YA BIG HEAD DOG, GET UP!" I shouted at my sister it's 1pm and she's still asleep.

"What do you want hoe?" she asked pulling her pillow over her head.

"I need help finding clothes for lunch with August he's coming for me soon."

"Finnnneeeee." she said then got up and went to my room.

I went downstairs and watched some tv til she was finished.

"Janelle!"

"cominggggggg." I said and ran upstairs. "That was quick."

"You have awesome clothes you just don't know how to wear them I mean look at you."

I had on a pair of odd socks a varsity number dress and my hair was in a messy bun. "pfft a nigga just jelly." I said sticking out my tongue. She gave me a bad look and left my room. I love you big head!" I shouted to her. I looked at the outfit on my bed a black crop top, a dark blue skinny jeans, black fedora hat, and by my feet were a pair of black ballerina shoes. "hm she went pretty simple. but I aint wearing no damn hat wah she feel dis is *?" (*what does she think this is :p ). I did my hygiene routine took a shower and put on my outfit. I did my hair inn a messy bun picked a pair of diamond studded earrings and sat on my bed until August came to pick me up.

August POV

I arrived at Janelle's house it was pretty cute...well obviously only two girls live in there so its bound to be cute. The cutest part of it was the Barbados flag they had on their mail box. I walked up her steps and rang the door bell. A tall girl answered the door she looked like Janelle just a bit darker and she had thicker hair but it was long like Janelle's. "August right?" she asked. "Yeah." I said.

"Aren't you famous or something?" she asked.

"yeah I am."

"...my sis didn't mention that ...I only know now cause I just seen your face but I don't think she knows your famous."

"Seriously?" I said kinda shocked.

"yeah lol you better tell her before she finds out on her own...she doesn't like secrets...by the way its 4pm your kinda late and she's hella mad."

"damn i'm sorry."

"don't tell me tell the sicko yourself also you may enter our domain."

"I was wondering when you were gonna let me in."

She laughed a little and went to get Janelle. She came down stairs looking even better then when we first met. "Why you tek suh long tah get hay?" she asked in her accent.

"huh?" I asked to remind her i'm not Barbadian.

"Sorry what took you so long to get here?" she asked in standard English.

"Good cause I don't know why you always do that, not like imma understan' you ma." I said in my New Orleans accent. She laughed and pushed me a lil with one hand.

"awww how cute, no get out my damn house with all this love your making me sick." her sister said. Janelle smiled and raised her middle finger then we left.

"you do know your very rude...but I like it. sassy lady."

"oh hush." she said and got in the car she didn't even wait for me to open the door for her, wow, Bajan girls are something strange.