chapter 5

Janelle POV
We arrived at the carnival. I got out the car and walked to the front of it. August got out and just stood there. "YOU!" I shouted at him.
"What?"

"We're supposed to be a couple and you're over there standing like a big dummy!" I said walking over to him and slapping his chest.
"Okay ma just stop with the abuse." He said taking my hand then pulling me close. I started to blush but hopefully he thought it was my make up. "Let's go bae." He said and we walked over to the entrance. A guy in a red and black shirt with blue stripped pants let us in. "So which ride do you wanna go on first?" I asked August .

"Have you ever been on a roller coaster?"

"No."

"Then come on."he said pulling my arm. We waited in line which was surprisingly long because it was night time. While standing in the line; I hugged August, gave him kisses on his soft cheeks and got all lovey dovey to let the people controlling the ride know that we were a "couple". It was our turn on the roller coaster. To be honest I was scared asf. "U okay bae?" August asked in a soothing voice.
"No I'm scared."
"Just hold my hand and close your eyes."
The roller coaster started to move. I held August's hand but I didn't close my eyes I wanted to see how beautiful L.A looked from high above.
It started to go higher and higher and higher, it paused a bit at the top and then SWOOSH! We went down very fast then loopty looped and went all kind of directions. At least I got to see a bit of L.A. when the ride was over,my legs were so wobbly that Auggy had to give me a piggy back ride. "Did you like that ma."

"NOO I almost peed myself." He started to laugh. I bit him on his ear. "Ow ma it's not good to eat your own kind!"
" but I'm hungry."I whined.

He walked over to a vendor selling some awesome smelling food. "Ever had a corn dog?"
"No." He bought two corn dogs, two popcorns, and a couple of honey glaze doughnuts along with blueberry slushies to wash it all down.

We took a seat on the edge of the pier and started to eat. Corn dogs...are...awesome! "So Mr celebrity when did you plan on telling me you're a big star?"

"I assumed you knew."

"Well I obviously didn't but just know imma treat you the same way."

"That's good to know." He said smiling.

August POV
Janelle was amazing tonight tho she's only pretending it feels real. "Janelle have you ever had a boyfriend?"

"No."

"Really? How old are you?"

"21."

"And you've never dated anyone? I'm 23 by the way an' I didn't expect to hear that ansa'."

"Ummm why?"

"... Your very beautiful bae and any guy would be so damn lucky to have you." She looked at me for a while then turned away and smiled.
" daddy didn't think anyone was good for me plus good bajan guys are hard to find most likely they would've only liked me for my money."

"I know the feeling when I became famous a lot more girls came in but only used me to get stuff."

"Hmm." She said staring at the moon. She came and sat next to me and rested on my shoulder. "Wanna go on more rides?" She asked.
"Sure."

We went on about ten more rides and then we decided to take a walk on the pier edge. " you were an awesome girlfriend tonight for one who never dated."

"Haha thanks." I noticed she was shivering I know its cliché but I gave her my jacket. She put it on and smelled the sleeve, then she smiled.

We saw a bench and took a seat."auggy your cold now."
"It's okay."i said. She slapped me and then she got closer to me then hid in my chest. I started to play with her hair which she let down. "How come noone asked for an autograph?" She asked. "Its Hollywood they should be a custom to me by now."
"Okay." She said. Everything went silent. I watched couples passing by.

They weren't pretending. But the fact that Janelle and I were kinda hurt a bit...more like shot me in the chest. "Janelle...."
"Yh."she said looking up. I smiled. Then I held her face...leaned in and kissed her. To my surprise she kissed back. We sat there just doing that for a good while then we got up and drove back to my place.

Janelle fell asleep on the way. She was so cute when she was sleeping. I got out the car went to her side and lifted her out. I kicked the door shut with my foot. Lucia heard my car cause she was there to answer the door already. I went upstairs and put Janelle in my bedroom and laid her on my bed then I covered her up with the sheets. "No I don't want your cheese dumb Frenchman." She said.
Ha she talks in her sleep. I gave her a kiss on her forehead and left the room.

I went to one of the guest rooms kicked off my shoes, texted nelle's sister so she won't get worried, hopped in my bed and fell asleep.😴😴😊😄