chapter 6☕

Janelle POV
I woke up to the sound of an alarm. My surroundings didn't look familiar and I was wearing pyjamas. I got up and went down stairs. I then realised I was in August's house. The smell of bacon, eggs, pancakes and coffee made the living room smell like a cafe.

"Morning August." I said waving to him. He was watching TV. "Morning fuzzball. Your head looks like a dayum bird nest." He said laughing.
"Shut up, by the way...explain why you put me in pyjamas...especially ones dat look like your's."

"...I just thought we could twin."

"August...you changed my clothes...."

"......sorry."

"Its ok I don't mind I know you were trying to do good."
He smiled a bit. "Plus I don't mind being undressed by friends."

"What!"

"HA I just kidding b. Before you ask b is another term for friend.
"Oh." He said. Turning back to the TV. I decided to sit next to him. He put his arm around me and we watched good morning america together.

August POV
Why does Janelle keep putting me in the friend zone. I mean didn't that kiss mean anythin' to her cause it felt so...or maybe she thought I was just playing a part cause we were pretending...I guess so. "Breakfast." Lucia called out. Janelle and I got up to get our breakfast, Lucia made bacon &eggs with coffee and some pancakes. "Your food smell sooo good unlike wah dis one August try to give me...pffft salmon and spaghetti." Janelle said while stuffing her face with a piece of pancake. She looked pretty cute tho. Lucia laughed and went to the living room.

Janelle and I talked and ate no we didn't choke or anything but I got to learn a lot about her family and Barbados. She also got to learn about mine. She even taught me some slang which I don't understand but my fav was yo famaliesss. She sounded so cute when she spoke in her accent. Damn this girl turning me soft asf.

"By the way nelle I have a closet full of girl clothes. I think they can fit you I bought them the day I went to the studio."

"Wow thanks ...you didn't have to but that's sweet." She gave me a kiss on my cheek. We both continued to eat our breakfast, I had to take her home soon...tho if I'm honest with myself I don't want her to leave.

Tae POV
My lil sis went out with August last night. I can't believe she met a celebrity at Walmart and she didn't even know he was famous...guess she does now. She's supposed to be home s-....speak of the hoe (jk) that is my baby sister. My thoughts had been caught off by the sound of August's ford parking in the lot a few feet from our house. I watched them by the window, I looked across and saw Katey. The good slut was staring at August like she wanted him to hump her in the road...mmhhhmmm thirsty little thing...I can't call her a lady that would be disrespectful to every lady in the world. I saw my sis make a face at her. That ass probably said something to her which ticked her off. I unlocked the door so all Janelle had to do was open.
After a few seconds she did.
"Tae!"she yelled.

"Oh so i'm not big head no more?...finnnneeee!

"You know I love you too." She came and gave me a hug.
"So how was your lunch or should I say dinner.....or dunch." Janelle and I started to laugh.
"You told her?" August asked.

"Ummmmm yerrr." Janelle said while giving him a look saying that should be obvious.
"Whyyyyy?"

"Because...I'm evil muhahahaha." She said while running to the fridge.

"Weirdo." He said back.

"So what happened out there August." I asked ready to go slap Katey.

"Some girl started to get flirty with her ghetto self with me and then started harassing nelle...but the girl kinda cute tho."

"What?" Janelle yelled."she ain't cute..I think you ate to much of your 'salmon'."

"Oh relax nelle anyways Tae."

"Meh bleh bluh blah." Janelle said mocking him.

"Pfffft I have a beautiful gift for you and your sis....we're goin' to Barbados!!!! Mostly cause I wanna see your family." He said with a smile.

-BTW I just had to put this in sorry...I wrote most of my books at night so I'm sorry for any spelling errors due to me being very sleepy-nellz
Back to story.

"That's really ...I don't know what to say."

"We were talking about it at breakfast and we decided on next week." Janelle said.

"Next week?...how can you book a flight for NEXT WEEK?"

"Wow...I know you're slow but this is a whole other level." Janelle said while drinking a Dr.pepper she grabbed from the fridge. I gave a bad look and she giggled a bit.

"Auggy has a private jet stupid."she said.

"Hmmm August can you give us a minute?" I asked him.

"Sure." He took a seat on the couch while I pulled Janelle in the kitchen.

"Why you pulling me so b?"

"Shhhhh." I peeped at August. He was looking at a photo Janelle and I took at the mall on the coffee table.

"August likes you." I whispered.

"No he doesn't."

"Ughhh you're so blind. He invited you for lunch, took you to a carnival, bought you an entire closet, now he's taking you to Barbados next week and not to mention the kiss plus he is staring at the photos if you on the coffee table!"

"...were you smoking crack?" She asked with a straight face.

"NO I WAS NOT SMOKING CRACK!"

"What happened to whispering?"

"Just know he likes you, i see the way he looks at you just please take my advice."

" The last time I took your advice I ended up running from a calf!"

"Not my fault you listened."

"Ugh."she said slapping me. I slapped her back and we had one of those girly hand fights until Janelle fell. I laughed and laughed....and laughed.

Janelle POV
I grabbed my sister's foot and pulled her down then I ran to August.
"Hey ummm what were you two talking about?" He asked sounding suspicious.

"Oh nothing .....nothing at all." I said giving him a smile.

"..ight...well I gotta go I was gonna stay but i got some packing to do since we're leaving Tuesday and it's Sunday."

"Cool, cool."

"I gotta go to the studio Monday wanna come with?"

" sure and oh since it's summer there's gonna be a lot if things going on in Barbados, I won't say cause I wanna surprise you." I said getting a bit excited.

"Heh ..ight ma...well see you later." He said getting up and hugging me. He drew back and stared at me for like ten seconds. "What's wrong?"I asked.
"Nothin'..." He hesitated a bit then he messed up my hair a bit smiled and left.

"What was that about?" Tae said coming out of the kitchen.

" I don't know but that was weird."

"Hmmmmpphhh." She said taking a seat on the couch.

Maybe she was right. But I don't know. I mean yeah he's doing great stuff for me but i guess he's being friendly and that kiss.....we were just pretending.....right?