chapter 8

That same night.
August POV.
I was glad Janelle agreed to stay, I just wanted her presence here with me especially since she keeps me so calm. I can't believe Tyga touched her boobs like wtf was he thinking tho Like SERIOUSLY.

Janelle came down stairs wearing the matching emoji pyjamas I got for her. I liked that we twined. She came and sat next to me. She smelled really good especially her hair which I started to play with.

"I made hot chocolate for you ma it's on the coffee table. She took it up and drank it all in one gulp."whoa." I said. She started to laugh.

" I really like hot chocolate and yeah I mastered drinking it really fast." She said.

"It's cool...I can't wait until tomorrow."

"Me neither." She said resting on my lap. We were watching zoolander.
"Auggy just so you know I consider you my best friend."

"That's ight I consider you one too."

"Yaaayy besties fah life."
I smiled but deep inside I wanted to hide in a corner and cry I know it sounds cheesey for a grown man wanting to cry but I just love this girl so much and she keeps friend zoning me. I decided to tell her then how i really felt.
"Janelle?"

"Yeah auggy." She said yawning.

"I wanna tell you somethin'."

"Hmm."

"I...dang I don't even know how to explain or say this but I-." I was cut off by a snore. I went upstairs got a blanket and my alarm. I set my alarm to 5:00am cause we had to leave early.

I covered Janelle and myself with the blanket and fell asleep with her. 😢😴