Chapter 6.

Okay guysss!! This chapter have SMUT, so again I will mark it with ------- and if you don't fancy reading smut, you can just skip that part! But yeah, I'm going on vacation now and I will try my best to update once on my phone, but I can't promise anything, I will give it a try and if I can't do that I will give you a chapter on thursday when I get home! Agreeeeeeeed? I really hope you like it and I will start asking for VOTES and COMMENTS now, so if I don't have 3 votes and 3 comments on this chapter by thursday I wont update until I have, so yeah! x

3 VOTES AND 3 COMMENTS. 

Michael’s POV

Ashton and I could now walk around school, holding hands, kissing and cuddling. No one really seemed to have a problem with our relationship, a few girls told me that they thought I was the luckiest guy on school, because I managed to get Ashton on the hook and I couldn’t help but laugh at them, not that I don’t agree, because I do Ashton really was the best looking guy on the school.

I walked out of my class to find my beautiful boyfriend standing next to the door, greeting me with a light peck on my lips, “I missed you today.” He chuckled and I smiled at him, pulling him in and nuzzled my nose against his, “I missed you too.” I said and kissed him again, pulling him with me towards the toilet. He chuckled, “What are you doing?” He asked and I sent him a cheeky smile. We entered the bathroom and I checked all the toilets to see if anyone was in there, then I locked the outer door and turned to face Ashton who was still confused, I smiled at him and pushed him against the wall attacking his lips with mine, tracing my tongue against his bottom lip begging for entrance, which he gladly let me. I pushed myself closer to him, closing the gap between us and pulled away to catch my breath. I sent Ashton a smile, “I love you.” I said before I attacked his lips again, biting and sucking on his bottom lip. I started to remove his shirt and he helped me getting it off, I got down on his chest planting gentle kisses all over his now naked torso, ending up at his nipple. I took his nipple in my mouth and sucked on it making him moan loudly and I looked up at him with a grin, he tried to bite his lip hard, in order to stop moaning again. “We can’t do this here.” He said and I pulled away and looked into his eyes, once again nuzzling my nose against his. “I know how about we skip rest of the day and go do something together?” I said, I normally wasn’t a person to skip school or anything like that but today I just wanted to be with my baby. Ashton nodded and put his t shirt back on and kissed me lightly, “I love you too.” He said and placed his arm around my hip as we walked out of the restroom together.

We walked out of the school and got into Ashton’s car, “What do you want to do?” He asked with a smile and I bit my lip, “Can we go to an amusement park?” I chuckled lightly and Ashton smiled, “If that’s what my prince wants, then that’s what he’ll get.” He said and I blushed by the word prince, I liked it. “I love you.” I said and leaned over and planted a kiss on his cheek. He smiled and nuzzled my hair, “I love you too baby.” He said and started to drive towards the highway.

The drive to the amusement park wasn’t long and we walked out the car, finding each other in front of it.  “I’ve never done anything like this before,” I admitted and Ashton chuckled, “Everything has a first time.” He said and I nodded, he was right. I sent him a smile and grabbed his hand, entwined our fingers and pulled him close, to peck his lips once before entering the park. We walked around, hand in hand. I wanted to try a rollercoaster and Ashton said it was okay, as long as we tried the Love Swans later on, he wanted his first time in them to be with the person he loved the most in the entire world. When he said that I just melted, Ashton was my dream boy, the best person you can ever be with, and I was the lucky one who got him.

We got in the line to the rollercoaster and Ashton placed his hands around my hips from behind and whispered in my ear: “When we get home, I want to finish what we started at school.” I bit my lip hard and felt my pants grow a little tighter, but I smiled. I turned around so I was facing him and was able to whisper in his ear too, “I will gladly finish you, hot stuff.” I said and gently licked his earlobe. “Can’t wait.” He chuckled and I pulled away, and let him hold me tight from behind again. The line moved and it was our turn.

We got into the rollercoaster and soon as it started Ashton started to scream like a girl, and honestly it was the funniest thing I have ever heard, so I was sat scream laughing all the way through it. When we got out Ashton looked at me, “I told you I would scream.” He said and I pulled him close, still laughing a bit, “I know you did baby, but you didn’t say that it would be like a girl.” I laughed and he punched me in the stomach. “I will make you scream, fuck the Love Swans, I want you. Now.” He said and pulled me with him towards the car. I felt myself grow harder down there and as I got in the car, I could see that he was growing too and it made me feel really comfortable, knowing that I could make him feel that way. We drove home in silence, we decided on my home because the chances of my mom being home were small and we wouldn’t be caught then.

 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We stumbled into the house and walked to my bedroom where I immediately pulled my shirt off and closed the door behind me. Ashton was already on bed and I smiled at the sight of the angel lying on my bed, I walked over to him and straddled him, kissing his neck. His hands traced down my body, touching all the places that he knew I liked it. He pushed me over and took his shirt off before he started to unbutton my jeans and pulled them down. His hand started to massage my member outside of my boxers causing me to moan loudly. I lifted my bum, and started to pull down my underwear, revealing my hard member to Ashton for the first time, he smiled at me and I groaned. He placed his hand on my still growing member and started to move his hands slowly up and down, looking at me. I moaned loudly and felt myself growing harder than ever, and soon as he placed his mouth on me I groaned. His wet lips kissing up and down my now fully grown member. He slowly took me inside his mouth and started sucking deep. I groaned and felt myself hardening even more, even though it was barely possible. He pulled away and pulled off his jeans and boxers in one, revealing himself to me, and I stared at him.

I sat up and grabbed Ashton’s legs and pulled him in, taking his member in my hand and he moaned and before I could even think I was laying on the bed, Ashton down at my entrance, placing his finger and slowly pushing it in making me groan, it didn’t hurt bad, but it wasn’t the most comfortable thing I have ever tried. He started to slowly move his finger in and out and as I moaned I let out a “More.” And he kissed my inner thigh before he added another finger, this time making me groan in pain, but still making me want more, it was a good pain. He kept moving his fingers in and out of me making me moan.

“A-Ashton, I’m ready, I want you in me.” I groaned and he sat up, nodding. He lifted my legs a bit and spread them wider before he came closer and placed his member at my entrance, he slowly pushed himself inside of me, giving me time to adjust to his size, making me moan and soon he was all the way in he started to move himself faster and I closed my eyes in pleasure. “A-Ash, harder.” I groaned loudly and I felt him speed up. I grabbed my member and started to move my hands up and down giving myself more pleasure than I was already getting.

In a matter of seconds I felt myself on my point, “Ashton I’m going to cum.” I almost screamed and he chuckled, “Me too.” He said and started to go faster inside of me and soon I could feel him ejaculating inside of me and he pulled out only a second later, taking me inside his mouth again, sucking hard and roughly on me, making me moan even louder as I felt myself ejaculating inside of his mouth. He looked up at me and smiled, he swallowed and I chuckled. I just had my very first time, with a boy.

 ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He lay down next to me and pulled me close, our faces, facing each other. “It was the best I have ever had.” He said and kissed my lips roughly. I smiled and kissed him back, Ashton had, had boyfriends before me, and they had been together like this, but he said that I was better than them, and it was my first time. I smiled at the compliment. “I’m glad my first time was with you.” I said and kissed him again, gently sucking on his bottom lip. “I’m glad I was your first time, and I’m glad you were the first person to make me feel special like this.” He said and kissed my temple. “I really do love you.” He said and pulled my covers over us before he pulled me in even tighter than I thought was possible and he kissed me on my lips and closed his eyes. “Maybe we should sleep, just a little.” He said and I nodded, I was really tired. We had skipped school and went to an amusement park, then we went back home to my place and had been together, like really together for the first time. I smiled at the thought before I dozed off to sleep, cuddled up in my boyfriends arms.