Chapter 5

This chapter isn't as long as the others, but I only spend 1 hour writing it, so yeah, it isn't the best chapter but I promised an update before I left and here it is! Chapter 5! Be aware, there is a little smut in it, but nothing big, but if you don't like to read something like that I warn you to just skip the placed marked with this ------------------------ 

Next update, saturday or sunday. Rebecca xxx 

Ashton’s POV.

I pulled in Michael, I was really happy that we’d figured everything out. When we were fighting I missed a part of me. It was crazy how fast Michael had become my entire life, everything was about him. I sent him a smile, “I really love you, with all my heart.” I said and placed my lips on top of his. He grabbed my neck and swung his legs up on my hips, placing himself there. I gasped but lifted him towards his bed and sat him down, I sat on his crotch straddling him, taking his bottom lip in my mouth, gently sucking and nipping on it like I know he loves it. He moaned in my mouth pulling me in closer, kissing me with such a strong love and lust I’ve never felt before. I was missing air so I pulled back, he looked at me, with a smile, filled with lust and hunger, but also I could see he was scared. “Are we ready to do this?” I asked, he still looked at little scared, so I decided it was better to just wait and see what would happen. “I want this, but I’m not ready.” He said, a little scared that he might hurt me, I sent him a smile. “It’s okay baby.” I said and leaned in to press my lips against his neck and I could hear him letting out a groan and I smiled, knowing that I was the one causing him to moan like that.

 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I slowly started to grind my crotch against his and I felt my pants grow tighter and tighter. I moaned in pleasure as I kept trailing kisses down his neck to his collarbone, making him moan in pleasure. His fingers started to play with the hem of my shirt, I sat up and helped him pull it off, “You too.” I moaned and I kept grinding against him, feeling him grow too, and making me bite my lip hard. He sat up a bit and I helped him out of his shirt, and started to kiss down his now naked and pale torso. I took his nipple in my mouth and sucked lightly on it, making him groan louder and I chuckled. “N-not funny Ash,” He said and I looked up at him, still sucking his nipple. “I need to get out of my p-pants.” He said and I smiled and crawled off of him and opened his pants slowly, knowing that I’d tease him. “Oh god, get me out of them.” He said and I sent him a dirty smile.

We were now both in our boxers and I sent him a smile before I bend down to kiss him on the sensitive skin right above his boxers, he groaned loudly in pleasure and I was just about to slowly pull his underwear off when there was a hard knock on the door, I looked at him, “Shit.” We said in sync. And I stood up to run to his private bathroom and I saw him hiding under the covers. “Yes?” He said and girl voice that I’d never heard before sounded through the room. “Katie what the fuck.” I heard Michael say, Katie that was his ex-girlfriend, right? His voice was angry and confused. “I missed you, and I wanted to see you one last time, and your dad let me fly with him here.” She said. I was confused and now knowing what to do I stepped in the shower and started to clean myself off.

 --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Who’s in the shower Micky?” She asked, and I bit my lip, not knowing what he’d tell her. “The boy who is in my shower is my boyfriend, and I’m really sorry if I’ve ever given you wrong signals, but when I said we’re over I meant it and you shouldn’t have come here, Katie we’re just friend you and I, nothing more.” He said and I smiled proudly, knowing that I obviously had the best boyfriend in the entire world. I stepped out of the shower and grabbed a towel from beside the sink and placed it around my hips before I walked back into the room. “Hello Katie.” I said with a grin on my face, her facial expression was priceless, she didn’t know what to say and I chuckled, walking over to Michael’s bed, and just to make her more confused and more speechless I pressed my lips against his and our lips moved in sync, making me moan into Michael’s mouth. I pulled back and placed my forehead against Michael’s, now completely ignoring Katie. “I love you.” Michael said to me, making my heart flutter, “I love you too, baby.” I said and pecked his lips once.

Michael had told me that Katie had, had a little problem accepting the they were over, apparently she was more into him than he was into her, but he had never in his life thought she’d come here. “I don’t know what to say.” She said and looked at us both. “Don’t say anything, Katie. I’ve missed you too, but we’re just friends, and it was stupid of you to spend your money to come here.” Michael said and sent her a smile, “We’re going back home today, I just wanted to come and see you for a little, I really missed you Michael.” She said, and walked over to him, wanting to give him a hug. I could see how uncomfortable he was, because he was hiding something under the covers. I smiled proudly for myself, “Please, I beg you. Take good care of him, he’s my best friend, but also my very first love.” Katie said facing me. “Trust me beautiful, I’ll take good care of him, I love him with everything I have in me.” I said and she smiled, “Thank you,” she said and looked a little at me, “Ashton.” I said and sent her a smile. “Thank you Ashton.” She said, “Well I better get going then? I don’t want to disturb too much.” She said and sent both of us a smile, she waved and walked out the room.

We hang around Michael’s house with his dad and Katie the rest of the day, we also told him about us, and I have never seen anyone so supportive ever in my entire life, Michael and his dad really had a strong relationship and I was really happy that his parents loved him unconditionally, I’d never have been able to bear it if his parent’s had done like mine, because then it’d be my fault. I sent him a shy smile and pulled him in close. Michael’s dad had to leave and I saw how his face went from happy to pain, “Micky, I’ll be back in a month.” His father said, “I know, but I just don’t get why you can’t move here too.” Michael said, his voice was trembling. “We’ve been through this a million times Micky, it’s just the way it is, my work take up too much time, but when I come by next time I’m staying for a week.” His father said, trying to cheer up Michael. I walked over to him and placed my arms around his hips, “It’ll be okay baby.” I said and pecked his cheek lightly. “Okay daddy, I’ll miss you.” Michael said and I let go of him, so he could hug his father goodbye. Katie came over to me, “He’s happy with you, happier than he ever was with me, you two are good for each other, and I can really see that you love him.” She said and pulled me close. I hugged her, “I love him with everything I have in me, I promise you that I’ll take good care of him.” I said and let go of her, she smiled, “I know.” She said and then she hugged Michael goodbye before they both left to drive to the airport.

We ended up back in Michael’s bed, holding each other tight, not saying anything, just all cuddled up together sharing short loving pecks every once in a while. Michael broke the silence, “I’m happy I’ve met you, you make me happier than ever.” He said and I smiled, “I’m glad. You make me happier than ever too, you’re like too good to be true, and I really love you.” I said and pressed my lips against his lovingly. It was true, I had never been this happy before. Michael nuzzled his head into my neck, his hair tickling me a bit, making me chuckle.

“I’m tired.” He mumbled against my skin. “Sleep baby.” I said, “No I want to be awake with you, I don’t ever want to miss a moment of being awake with you.” He mumbled and I chuckled, “You’re cute you know that?” I asked him and he smiled against my skin. His lips pressed against my skin right on my soft spot making me bite my lip hard. We were laid like this for a while and suddenly I could hear Michael’s light snoring beside me, he’d fallen asleep. He was really a cutie, and I was lucky to be able to call him mine.  A few minutes later I felt my own eye lids close, I was tired too. I could feel his breath against my skin and soon we had both dozed off into a deep and peaceful sleep.