Chapter 10.

SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER AND THE LONG WAIT, I HAVE BEEN SO BUSY WITH SCHOOL I HAVE LITERALLY NOT HAD TIME TO SIT DOWN AND WRITE A PROPER CHAPTER. I WILL BE BACK SOON WITH A BETTER CHAPTER, AND LETS TRY AND START TO DO THE, 2 CHAPTERS EACH WEEKEND THING. SO ANOTHER CHAPTER AGAIN TOMORROW, HOPEFULLY IT WILL BE LONGER. 

It was already the summer holidays, and Ashton and I had made a plan to go on our own little trip. It felt like had only just started in the new school, but I had already lived in England for about a year, and I had had the most amazing boyfriend, for almost a year too. My life was perfect. The door to my room opened and my gorgeous boy walked in, “Hello sunshine.” He said as he sat on my lap, straddling me, before I even got the chance to get up and hug him. He pressed his lips, lovingly on mine and hugged me tight. “I missed you.” He said leaning his forehead against mine, his words made my heart flutter and my cheeks burning bright pink, yeah even after almost a year, he still had that effect on me, and it was one of the most amazing things about him, one of them.

He got off my lap and pecked my forehead, “Have you packed yet?” I shook my head, and he picked up a pillow from my floor and threw it at me! “We have to leave for the airport in 30 minutes; I was expecting us to be cuddling the next 30 minutes, not packing your stuff!” He exclaimed and stood up. “I’m gonna pack your things and you just sit there and look pretty.” He said and pecked my lips twice before he walked over to my closet and started to pack my stuff, quicker than I have ever seen anyone pack stuff before. He knew me so well. He managed to pack all I needed, and more. I looked at him as he was packing, tiny sweaty palms dripping from his forehead, making him look incredibly sexy, making me want to pull him in and kiss his lips so hard and loving.

Soon as he stopped packing my stuff he turned around to face me again and walked towards me. “So we have still got about twenty minutes, is it okay for me to lie down and cuddle with you now?” He asked, flirtingly. I nodded and laid back in my bed, making room for Ash. He laid down next to me and placed his hand on my belly. He moved closer to me and placed his lips on the soft skin right underneath my ear, trailing soft kisses down until he reached my collarbone. He kissed slowly upwards again, making me tremble. He reached my soft spot and I moaned lowly.

His hand reached up and grabbed my hair tightly as he started to suck on my sweet spot, his teeth slowly scraping the soft skin, making me groan even louder. I moved my head a little to the side to give him better access, and he started to let his tongue trail around on the now red spot on my neck. He pulled away, faster than I wanted, but I couldn’t really do much, it was time to leave. “When we get to the hotel, you’re going to get back of what you just gave me.” I said cheekily and sat up next to him. He smiled at me, with a grin on his face, “I can’t wait.” He said and pulled me in, before he rose up and grabbed my hand, “Come on baby.” He said and he me kissed feather light, as soon as I stood up in front of him.

We drove to the airport, talking much about nothing. We bordered our flight, and as we were both tired, we decided to sleep on the flight. About four hours later we reached our destination, Paris. The city of love. When we arrived at our hotel, it was in the middle of the night and we both quickly unpacked our bags and changed into our sleeping wear, which consisted of our boxers only, so we didn’t really change much, we just took off our clothes.

I lay down on the bed, waiting for Ashton to lie down next to me, and when he did I sat on top of him, with a leg on each side of his body, I leaned in and placed a light kiss on his cheek. “Micky? I want this so badly, but I’m just so tired.” He said and I crawled off of him again, “It’s okay baby. Go to sleep.” I said and he leaned into my arms and within minutes he was a sleep. I chuckled lightly for myself, he sure as hell was tired, he normally didn’t fall asleep that quickly. I closed my eyes and decided to sleep myself.