chapter 18

Hello,
Gosh.!! My story is now on a chap.18 i cant believe i can do this haha , pls support my cute story.
Kamsa~
(Sorry again to english and spelling)
Enjoy.!!!

Joana POV

After that ignoring day , there is something new about sehun i mean you know a weird acted , yesterday he ignoring me , and now he bothering me , like he wants to play with me , talk with me have bubble tea with him , GOSHHHH I LIKE THIS DAY his so energetic now aish what fucking fish is on him now.

"Joana , wanna come with me? Like, going to the park for a while,? Sehun cut my precious thoughts in him ,.... see?? His so weird -_-

"Sure, but we have to asked first suho oppa" i said he stood up and went to their room(suho an sehun room)

Since we have no, sched for today, and kris and krystal go somewhere, i think its a DATE xD hahaha gosh, they are so close this past few weeks huh. :) well good luck bae haha xD i hope your heart still there haha xD chanyeol,chen,luhan,and lay oppa still sleeping haha well kinda its 9am in the morning, D.O,baekhyun,kai,xiumin,tao oppa went to the grocery to buy foods and other stuff we need..... then sehun barge in , my thought again -_- yeah, i love u sehun u idiot-_- "Joana, he gave us a permission to go, so, get ready" he said i nodd then change an outfit.

I feel so, comfortable like , like ,,,, something good will happened......... aish....

Sehun POV

Yes!!!! This is it , we have no sched

So i decided to go to the park with her, i want to make her happy, becoz of what i did yesterday, and im so very guilt for that, aish stupid me

>>>>skip<<<<

Were here, walking at the park, im wearing a cup and a sun glasses for disguise , "uhm oppa oppa .. I want ice cream pleaseeeee" joana said in cheerfull tone , and do her puppy cute eyes... GOSHHHHH not that things joana im falling for that ^_^

"Ok fine, little kid" i smiled ...

"Yah.! Im not a kid" she pout hahaha i said not that things joana..... "Haha ok fine, big girl" i said in sarcasticlly xD "aish, whatever you weirdo evil maknae" she said then walked , aish im want to say sorry.....

I buy her favorite chocolate ice cream , then we went to the amusement park to get some rides/playing around/buying her a foods or drink, aish she love to eat to much but shes not getting fat. Haha cool huh... I checked my watch and its already 2pm, gosh we spent a lot of that time with happiness , gosh i love this day . and specially u JOANA KIM ^_^ , wait i have to say sorry now .....

Joana POV

I checked my watch, its 2pm gosh we spent a lot of time , with happiness today, aww i love this day specially you idiot OH SEHUN xD "Joana i have something to tell you" he said

Aishhh gosh oppa my heart, its beating crazy "what it is oppa?" I asked "uhmm kinda, i want to say sorry, im very very sorry for ignoring you, for being such an stupid and idiot, im very sorry"he said in sad but in sincere tone, GOSHH OPPA WHAT THE MAGIC IS ON YOU NOWWW "I..its ok oppa, nothing to worry about" i said, well since i love him so much i forgive him

"Can you atleast forgive me? I'll promise i will never do that again" he said "sure, i forgive you oppa, but can i asked why? Why you ignored me yesterday???" , GREAT-_- im so curious about that "uhm you'll see i tell you the reason soon, just wait" he said in happy tone ... GOOD-_- your giving me again a curious mysterious thing again huh "ok oppa, as you said" i said, (yawn)

"I think your tired, lets go home" he said i nodd,

We rode a taxi on our way home, ugghhh i cant hold my sleepness now so i decided to take a nap for a while ,

Sehun POV

We rode a taxi on our way home , , but suddenly i feel a heavy head on my shoulder, i saw a sleeping cute angel, "aish, is her habbit to sleep more,?" I thought,, well, as u can tell shes so hardworking, helping out krystal on the sched whether its not her job, thats why i love her so much, shes so simple, a cheer up girl helpfull and super cute angel that i never seen , i dont know there are a lots of beautiful i seen but, she, shes difference,,,,, gosh my heart.!!!! Beating again so crazy, ugghh Joana kim you never failed my heart to beat crazy,....

"Sir, where here" the driver said , i thanked and paid the driver and i carry joana like a bridal style i dont want to wake her up ...

I notice kris and krystal walking back to the dorm i called them "krystal,,, kris" i called "oh, sehun" krystal greet then suddenly krystal notice the sleeping angel "sleeping beauty again joana" she mumble to her "yeah, shes tired, becoz we went to the park, like you know playing around" i said they just giggled , aishhh those two, im curious about them are they DATING? or a COUPLE NOW??? Gosh ... Then we went back to the dorm.....

*dorm*

I layed joana at her bed,i sat down besidw her bed, i want to stared at her a whole day like this,

Her eyes,her eyelashes,her cheecks,her lips are so pink whether shes not wearing any lipstick, OH NO NOT MY PERVERT PART XD haha kidding,,, "im very sorry again joana, thats all becoz i love you" i mumbled and i kissed her forhead and walked out......

To be continue...
Haha hope u like it^_^