chapter 4

Annyeong. *bows* sorry for my english thingy and spelling im not too good for it but i'll try my best.
Enjoy.!!!!!!

Joana POV

Ringgggggggg(alarm)

I woke up i see the sun outside the window "good morning" i greete my self ohhh its so miracle that krystal is not here wahaha well its ok cause im surely im have no good morning today but suddenly i hearf a noise downstairs i got nervouse "ommo a thief.!!!!!" I suddenly went down and headed to the kitchen where i heard the loud sound "yah.!!! WHAT THE FISH ARE YOU DOING HERE KRYSTALLLL..!!!!!!! I yelled "YOU GOT ME NERVOUS" I added WaHaha sorry joana well like the tradition im here to make a breakfast hahaha" she said while laughing "Yah.! Is this you other style on waking me up plus having me a heart attack??" I said sarcasticlly "haha its not my fault that you SCARED ON GHOST AND HORROR MOVIES" she teased "WHATEVER KRYSTAL..!!!!" i walkout "Hahaha joana get dressed so we wont be late to our flight" krystal shout from the kitchen i just snob her but i do what she say i took a shower and wore a simple pink colored Vneck shirt and a black jeans and a rubber shoes i handed a scarft (you know the big scarft that put around the neck xD) then i put some jacket on some of the luggage well i know the climate there in korea.

You know why im too excited to go to korea ? You think that im a half korean, well kinda its been a years when i left korea maybe im 5 years old when we move here in america and now im 17 so its been 12 years that i left korea so thats why im so excited i still know how to spoke korean...

Then when i finished i put my luggage in the living room next to krystal's luggage "come and eat joana" krystal signaling me to come and sit beside her "hmm this food is daebak, your a good chief krystal" i said proudly "thanks you too joana :)" she smiled after we finished our breakfast we washed the dishes then were ready now to our flight .

We stop for the taxi and were heading now to the airport "goodbye america" my thoughts well. My mom and dad know about this i talked to them so they put a money on my card so i can have my korean money when we get their krystal parents is in the other country too my parents and her parents are bussiness partnership too like what i told you her mom and my mom are beatfriend too krystal is half chinese but he can speak korean too haha were have the same personallity and tastes and other stuff but my mind is too imature than her hahahaha xD i acted always acted like a child infront on her , just in my bestfriend and my parents not in the other people ^_^

As we arrived in the airport "are yoy ready joana?" She asked "im always ready krystal" we both giggled and we went to our plane krystal sat beside the window well i tell you some secret about me IM AFRAID ON HEIGHTS -______- promise :3 im getting dizzy crazy when im riding on heights rides or other so i sat next to him i plugged my earphone and continue my habit sleep :) yeah its my habit to sleep and sleep :)

>>>skip<<<<<

"Yah.! Joana wake up where here" krystal slightly shoke me "huh?" I rub my eyes to woke me in reality i still want to sleep -_- "get up now, or else i leave you here' she smirk "fine-_-" i replied in sleepness tone "HELLLOOOOOO KOREAAAAAAAA" krystal yelled happily that cause me to totally wake up "yah.! Dont shout. You never been here?" I asked her they rich family and she is half korean and half chinese ? So....

"No, i arent been here in my entire life i always stay in china my mom and dad is too strict on me when i was a child they said that they wont allowed me to go here until i finised my study there in guangzhou china" Krystal cut my thought "oww thats the place where is YOUR kris wu yi fan the famous "cold guy" in EXO born right?!!" I told her just to cheer her up hahaha xD she just giggled and smile that has no tommorow when she always heard the name KRIS then we road a taxi and find some condo to stay in ....

"I WELCOME MY SELF HOME KOREAAAAA...!!!" I yelled too

Hope u like it^___^