chapter 35

Joana POV

Ring ring ring ring...

Aish what the hell..!! Who is someone call at this time, im sleeping here ... duh..!!!

I put pillow on my ear, but my phone still ringing..!!

"DAMN IT..!!" I yelled and answer my phone.

"Yoboseo.??!!" I said in sleepy pissed off tone. -.-

"Joana,.." GOSH..!!! its mr lee soo man.

"Uhm yes sir why did you call?!" I asked.

"Uhmm , well, kindly come here in sment,with krystal, at my office at 8am, " he said

"But--" nice he hang up -.-

I stood up and i checked my watch its already 7am, so i have 1hour.

I get showered and dressed,... Then went to the kitchen.

"Good morning krystal" i greet her.

Woah, she woke up early, well, hehe

"Morning, so what is the magic and you woke up early,??!"she asked.

"Uhmm kinda mr lee soo man want us to be at his office at 8am, he called while ago," i said and starting eat my breakfast,

"Oh, why?!" She asked again,

"Well, he didnt say, he hang up quickly," i said

"Ok, i get ready now" she said and run to her room .

*OFFICE OF MR SOO MAN*

"Sorry girls if i called you in urgent, well, pls listen to me ok, first, 3girls apply here as a trainee .. Well they are good so i accept them but, i make a twist on it, i want you two will be part of it, please, i know you want this too, but you afraid on what will people, say about this but i talked to your also called FANS hehe, they want you two will be a trainee here since, you guys resign on me, then you want your job back, well now as trainee dont worry, you two will trained with them in years so nothing to worry, me and your soon to be manager will think of your debut, so girls please, accept your job,.." He explain.

We get shocked at first, but his right, we want this we really want to be a trainee,... And now this is our chance so...

"Yes sir we will accept our new job." I said krystal shocked on my decision.

"Hey, krystal, look, i know you want this too, like what mr soo man said , we will be having a training, so dont worry, and this is our chance now" i said and hug her.

"Ok i accept, our new job.." She said.

Yess. !!!

"Omoo, thank you girls, and you will meet them now." He said. He hug us quick. He called her secretay that they can now enter here. ..

Then the door open, revealing the 3 girls, beautiful girls,

"Introduce your selves girls" mr soo man said.

"Annyeong, hi im claire choi," the girl with white fair skin and cute face said. Omoo shes so beautifull...

"Annyeong, im sheila Lee.." The hmm slightly little girl said but she has perfect nose, so beautifull too...

"Hiiyiee,, im pauline shin," the girl with tanned skin but you can call a black beauty . ...

"Ommo, you guys are sooo beautifullll heyyy come here gimee a hug" i said and gesture them to came near to me , first they give me a confused look but.. well they did and i hug themmm... Ommo so cuteee.... ^_^ ok im so OA hehe.