chapter 7

Annyeong~
Sorry for my english and spelling thingy, im still working on it xD
ENJOY.!!

Krystal POV

As i woke up i get blinded on the sun in my window "good morning mr.sun" i mumbled i stood up and i went to bathroom to get shower i change into vneck shirt and a short i combed my hair and headed to the kitchen i cook breakfast for us,

After i cooked i go to joana's room

"KYAAAAAAAHHHHHHH JOANA KIM WAKEEE UPPP BREAKFAST IS READY" i yelled at her "aishhh WHAR THE TIGER IS ON YOU KRYSTAL I WANT TO SLEEP MORE SO GET OUT.!!!" she yelled too "i hate u joana i made a delicous breakfast for us and i work hard for it then u said u want to sleep more" i faked cry "thats not gonna be work krystal" she said then stood up and do her daily morning routine "well, its worked joana haha" i teased "what ever so get out i have to change" she said then i get out i sat on the couch with my phone i recieved a text from my mom "krystal, kinda we cant put some money on your acccount now becoz their is something happened on our bussiness we have no time to do that and im sorry , i think u and joana have to find some job to purchase your needs im very sorry sweetie have to go, take care my dear love u from your eomma and appa"-mom

Omgg, what im going to do i replied my mom
"Its ok mom, and take care too im sorry if i cant help u with our bussiness i'll promise once we finished our study i help you in our bussiness"-me

Then joana walked in

"Did your mom call you too??" She asked "neh, and you too?" I asked back "yes, and we have to find some job as soon as possible.." she said then we ate our breakfast after we are we change into a little formal outfit... like dress (a/n like what i told u i cant name a clothes-_-)

"You think we can find a job here?" Joana asked "yes, we can :)" i said to cheer up "FIGHTING" we said in chorus then we head out ......
-find find find find find-

"Aish what the world is on -_- why is their no vancant job here :(" i said in sad tone we've been finding a job for two hours but the job that we can is always no vacant there are some vacant but its NOT OUR STYLE (kris line xD) we cant do the things that is not suits with us we ride a taxi and in lucky the taxi brought us here in front of the sm entertainment "yah.! Why are we here krystal do you think there is a vacant job here, remember many people dream to have an job here specially in this building, the big and famous building here" joana exclaimed "do you want a job or your going to die in starving?" I said she just pout "just believe joana,there is no wrong in trying some things that we can, right?" I explaine she just nod we went inside but the guard blocked our way "are you a ssasaeng fans or a stalker?" He said AISH duhh in this outfit? We look like a stalker??? Aish what a bad guard "uhm..no.were not fans even--" joana cut my sentence i saw her pissed of by what the guard said, ohh come on not today joana pls hold ur temper "A STALKER" she said sarcasticlly wohhhooo thats was close "were just want to find some job here, and please get us in we need a job as soon as possible please" i pleaded the guard but still he cant get us in "come on, please mr, you think were a crazy fans or stalker in this look? And outfit? We need a job" joana exclaimed aish why she cant hold her temper well, shes right this ajjushi-_- "No.! That prank is to old to use miss , so please get out of here" he said shit he pissing me off huh he nearly empty my patient here...

"Let them in they are my friends" the guy told the guard well i cant see him. Coz this ajjushi is blocking the way ....

Then the guard get back to his position i saw...............

Goshhhhhhhh alive die alive die racing heart so fast omggg....

Chanyeol POV

"Hyung, i just go buy some bubble tea, in the near bubble tea shop here" i said to suho "ok just please comeback soon" he said i nod "YAH.! Hyung buy one for me pleaseee" sehun do the aegyo aish this maknae "ok" i replied then i walked out "YEHET thanks hyung" i heard sehun aish i went to elevator

-ting-

I walked out But i notice two girls pleasing the guard to let them. In

WAIT?? i know them

"come on, please mr, you think were a crazy fans or stalker in this look? And outfit? We need a job" joana look pissed of haha i remember how she yelled on the three girls aww so cute "No.! That prank is to old to use miss , so please get out of here" the guard said asihhh he pissing me off too they need a job so why he cant let them in , well like what happened last year, the girl used the prank exactly as they said the guard let them.in but they just hunting and yelling and capturing some photos of us and to other idols too so, the CEO of this building decided that not to get trust someone just like that and they cant go in here without the permission of the CEO or some bussiness stuff here , wait i got an idea ahah.!!

"Let them in they are my friends" i said to the guard this is the best i repay them buy helping us on the CHASING FANS , they shocked whey they saw me "annyeong good to see you again" i said what a beautiful ladies :) "u.h.hmm hi, thanks for the help we totally need a job as soon as possible"she explain i just did the 'OH' face "yeah thanks for the help chanyeol sshi" joana bowed "its ok, this is the best way i can repay back for helping us too" i said "so, i think you guys are here for the job right?!"i added "yes, and--" joana cut krystal's sentence "hm kinda what job is available here?" She said (a/n:krystal thought"aish whats on u joana well that question is good")

"Neh, there is a vacant job here good for two people" i said "OMMO THANKS YOU SO MUCHHHHHHH CHANYEOL SSHI"krystal yelled in happiness and HUG ME gosh my heart racing like car goshhhh stop stop stop no just beat stop beat stop beat "but you guys have to passed some form" i said then i lead them the way to the office to get some form

>>>skip<<<<<

Krsytal POV

Thanks for chanyeol because of him we get in here, then after we finish fill up the form we gave it back to the lady "wait untill tomorrow, then we will call you for the interview..." the lady said "ok, kamsahamnida" we bowed then we walked off , then i saw chanyeol sshi "thanks again chanyeol sshi" i said and bowed to him "yeah thanks for all the help your good angel:)" joana added "no problem anytime , from now on were friends now" he held his two hand for shaking hands we shoke our hands "friends" me and joana said in chorus "i have to go now bye," chanyeol bid goodbye to us and we bid good bye too "Good luck for the audition tomorrow" he yelled "thanks" we yelled back then we went home and get ready for tomorrow..

Im.very sorry for late update hope u like it :)