chapter 37

Joana POV...

We went back to our dorm, and i saw the three girls so very curious on what they saw..

"Sorry eonnie/dongsaeng..." I bowed.

"Its ok, eonnie.. Were always here for you.. Just FIGHTING...!! Sheila said..

"Ommo... Thanks guys... Your now my new beloved family :) gimme a hug pleaseeee.."i said they nodd and gave me a warm hug..

"Thanks, now i will start explaining..." I said and explaine from the top ....

Woahhh that will be tired haha xD

Except of course the part that i have shares on sment, so i can do what i want. ... Hehe..
Coz that is the very big secret that only me and krystal knows...

AFTER THE LONG EXPLANATION..!!!!

"Woahhh thats is do daeback eonnie joana...." Pauline coment.

"Yeah, you can say that. So, now get some rest and i think we have our photoshoot tomorrow..." I said

"Oh before i forgot. There is a flower on your room hmm kinda someone brought that here one hour ago before you came back here.." Eonnie claire said

"Ok ,thanks eonnie.." The i went now to my room.

I notice the flower on my bed.

I took it and i saw a note..

'Im. Sorry joana for what i did. I promise i will fight for you now. I love you so much my angel.. I missed you so much too...
-love your Prince sehun..

Awwww how sweet...

"Dont worry i will comeback for you, i will fight again.." I mumbled to my self .....i washed my face and change onto my pj's and went to my bed... And sleep....

Ringgggggggggggg...... (Alarm)

I woke up, and i notice the time

Its 7:30 in the morning

"Ommooo our photoshoot is at 8am.."

GOSH..why they didnt wake me up.. Ughhh i rushed on the bathroom and took a shower.. I brushed my teeth and get dressed i curled my hair and apply some lipgloss ...

TaDa.! Im.ready ...

I walked out and headed to the kitchen.

"Good morning guys.." I greet them

"Morning sleepy head your late.." Krystal said.

"Aish,, whatever,,"i took some bread and we walked out..

*PHOTOSHOOT*

We did many poses,, the five of us the solo... Then our prespective role...

Main dancer...main singers...

Then after photoshoot.. We will do our first training.....

AFTER TRAINING..

"Ommo, im tired like i want to sleep this whole day...." I exclaim..

Were now resting in our also called practice room...

"Yah.! Joana someone left this flower outside... And this is for you..." Eonnie jung said .

"Eh? For me??"i said

"Yeah, for you... Here..." Then she handed me the flower...

"Nice one joana i think his making a move again..." Eonnie Claire giggled.

"Aish... Stop it eonnie..." I said and i readthe note.

-have a rest my angel i love you... Pls can we talk, im waiting here at the garden at the back of this building...
-love your prince sehun..

"Guys, dont wait me if you want to go home, i need to do something.." I said and i packed my things on my backpack and bid goodbye on them

"Joana. FIGHTING..!!" They said in chorus..

"Thanks guys, hmm i will give a hug later. Hehe love u guys.." Then walked off..

Then i went at the back of this building.i notice him sitting on the bench...

"Sehun.." I call him then he turn around and he gave me a tight hug that i missed so much...-.-

I notice that i cry.. Again...

"Omo, dont cry my angel i miss you so much..." The he gave me a kiss..

"I miss you too oppa... I thought you--" he cut me by putting his finger on my lips.

"Ssshh,, im sorry joana, im so sorry for what i did.. Its just beca--" i cut him off by kissing him on the lips

"That is for cutting my word mr. Oh aish,, dont worry i know everything and dont worry nothing will happend on me promise..." I said then i hug him tight....

"I love you my angel..."sehun whisper

"I love you too my prince.." I whisper back..

Ommo they now back... Hehe
Hope u like it... Let me put some actions on the other chap so look forward on it ok hehe... ^_^