The Alpha Female

M 1. What is the genre?

ME Werewolf/Romance

M 2. What is it about?

ME Suka, the alpha's daughter, grew up under the impression that all humans were bad. All humans did was kill and steal for their own gain and take away from the land that did not belong to them. She soon learns that this is false after getting caught in a hunter's trap and rescued by a teenage boy who takes her under his wing until she is healed enough to go home to her pack.

M 3. Where did you get the idea?

ME  I've wanted to write a book about a female werewolf for quite some time, it just took me a while to figure out the characters in order to create some depth and then BOOM. Story.

M 4. Why is your story unique?

ME Both the heroine and the male lead are strong, independent characters. They aren't quite bicker oriented, but the work together in such a way as to make the story about discovering yourself and how change can be a good thing as shown by symbolism throughout the book.

M 5. Why do you write?

ME I write because I wouldn't be able to sleep at night if I didn't. If I didn't write stories down on paper and on the computer I would have too many ideas floating around in my head to think straight.