Daciana's Moon

1. What is the genre?

Fantasy, werewolf

2. What is it about?

Daciana is 19 when she and her best friend Helen take off on a road trip that will forever change their lives. In the middle of no where the two girls are ambushed by Nikolai a demented therianthrope who plans on using Daciana's heritage to create the ultimate vessel for Saraphine. The alpha he killed over a hundred years ago. Not only does Daciana have to deal with being a new shifter on the run from her sire, but the true revelation comes when the knowledge of her Fae ancestry is exposed.

3. Where did you get the idea?

I have always loved fairy tales and mythology so when I was tasked with writing a novella for my senior project the idea seemed to grow from the stories I loved.

4. Why is your story unique?

I feel my story is unique because its a new view challenging the stereotypical werewolf genre. The power structure is very different than your typical pair of alphas, involving two main structures; the clan, and the pack.

5. Why do you write?

I write because I love to create, writing as well as reading has always been a release for me. For in writing I have created my own world one that I can control and expand as I see fit.