Chapter 1 - Love At First Sight

~~~ Hello, welcome to my new story. I am new to Wattpad, however, you may realise that I am in the Zoella fandom. I'm also part of the YouTube fandom in general so I may post stories about other youtubers ~ for now, here is a Fanfiction of Zalfie ~~~
"Zoe, come here!"
Sighing, I placed my mascara back on my dressing table and hurried over to my mum's room.
Does she seriously have to call me now? I'm busy.
"So, how do I look?" My mum asked, twirling around in her white, figure-hugging lace dress. To be fare, she did look great.
"Fabulous! but... I think it's missing something..."
I turned to her precious jewellery stand before lifting a silver necklace off of it.
My favourite.
I placed it around her neck. The small silver chain dangled down before meeting a beautiful heart-shaped jewell in the middle. Perfect for the occasion.
She grinned. before thanking me.
Then, I ran back into my room and finished my essential makeup.
I was so excited. My mums loving friend, Louisa, FYI my godmother, was going to marry the man of her dreams and I had the privilege to watch the event happen. As my mother was the maid of honour, she had been rehearsing her speech for hours last night. The day had finally come.
I began to pack my bags; my phone, makeup and other needed items. We were staying the night at the posh hotel where the wedding was taking place and I was eager to arrive at the hotel.
I hurried down the stairs, out of the door and into my Mum's Land Rover - this wedding was bound to be amazing.
***
Once we'd arrived, we stared at the picturesque location. A huge hotel stood, surrounded by views of tall mountains and green fields. At the entrance, it looked as though two pointed trees (decorated with fairy lights) were almost guarding the door, There was a far outstretch of grassy land as far as I could see, with a creamy white bandstand in the middle, sitting by many colourful flowers. I stepped into the grand hotel. Inside, it looked even more huge than the outside. Chandlers hung by spiralled staircases up to hotel rooms. Through glass windows, I could see where people were meeting each other. A gorgeous room with small circular tables. On these tables lay lovely flower arrangements, candles and white table cloths.
As we entered the room, Shelley - the mother of the bride - showed us to our seats. I looked over at our table. Guests were already sat on some of the chairs around it.
Great. I'm very socially awkward.
It seemed like a mum, a dad and a young lady and man who looked like they were in their early 20s; around my age.
Damn. The guy looks so hot.
I didn't want to sit on his table, I feel too anxious to even talk to him.
I sat down and politely smiled at the family.
"Hi Amanda!" My mum happily greeted the lady.
"Tracey - I'm so glad to see you!" The lady smiled. She seemed very smiley.
"Zoe," My mum turned to me. My heart started to race, "this is Poppy and Alfie!"
"Hello" Alfie cheekily grinned.
Oh my fricking gosh. What am I supposed to say?
~~~ I have left the story on a cliffhanger but I will be updating very soon, I hope you enjoy the story so far!! [+ I understand that not many people are reading at the moment] ~~~