Chapter 5 - Suprise!

~~~ We're in a cute zalfie moment, eek! ~~~
Alfie's P.O.V;
I kept my hand on Zoe's whilst she slept. She's so adorable when she's sleeping. Aww, I just want to hug her.
"Thank you so much, Alfie, you didn't need to stay," Tracy said as she entered the hospital room.
I quickly took my hand off Zoe's.
"I made the injury happen, the least I can do is stay until she recovers," I explain.
"Alfie, this incident was far from your control, please go. I'll look after her, I promise" Tracey smiled, "look, I'm going to go and bring Zoe some tea but you should finish talking to her."
She then left the room.
I knelt down and leant towards Zoe before whispering, "little one, you must text me when you're leaving the hospital so I know you've recovered, promise?"
I waited until I heard a sleepy little voice reply, "promise".
I then took her phone from the bedside table and created my contact on it. I really hope she's okay.
Next, I packed my bag and left the hospital, worried.
Zoe's P.O.V;
I feel so much better! I know that I've got medication but I don't even feel like I need it.
I'm leaving the hospital now and I am so excited just to snuggle into my own bed again. I remember to pick up my phone and text Alfie.
'Heya, so I'm feeling so much better and I'm leaving the hospital! Tysm for looking after me, it made me very happy. See you soon, Z x' I typed before hovering my thumb over the 'send' button.
I stared at the "x" in question. Thoughts ran through my mind, such as 'what if he takes it the wrong way?'. However, I closed my eyes, held my breath and pressed the button. Minutes later, I got a reply.
'Hey, Zo. I'm still so sorry. I'm so glad that you're alright but I really owe you something to make it all up to you. How about you come round sometime? I know it's short notice but would you like to come tomorrow?'
I squealed to myself before instantly replying with 'of course!!'
When I got into bed that night, I couldn't help but feel extremely excited for the day ahead of me.
***
*BEEP BEEP BEEP*
I grinned. That was my alarm clock. The sound that marks the start of the day that I'm going to see Alfie again!!
I leapt out of bed and hopped into the shower. Once I was out, I put on a floral belly top, high wasted jeans and my trainers before brushing and curling my long hair.
I ran downstairs and lit a fresh candle. I took a moment to breath in the strong and beautiful scent of the candle before making myself some delicious pancakes, drizzled with golden syrup.
Chewing on the tasty meal, I knew this was the start of a perfect day. 
Afterwards, I went upstairs to brush my teeth and apply some natural makeup to my face. I then jumped into my mini and drove over to Alfie's house. I took a very deep breath before knocking on his door.
Alfie opened it. I immediately gasped.
"Oh. My. Gosh." I cried...
~~~ Ooh, keep updated to see what happens next! ~~~