Chapter 11 - Speechless

"Alfie, I-I..."
"Missed me?" He asked with a wink.
I was gonna tell him that I loved him. In this short space of a few seconds, I've realised something. The only reason that I'm single is the fact that I haven't got over Alfie Deyes. I considered confessing this but missing him seemed like an easier thing to say.
"Um yes! I didn't know you were a YouTuber??"
Wow. I really haven't explored much of YouTube.
"Yes, actually. I've watched your videos - I love them." He smirked. The same smirk that he gave me the day we met. He really hasn't changed.
"Thanks" I blushed, "so I um..."
I'm just gonna say it. What's the worst that could happen?
I stumbled on my words. I physically couldn't tell him what was on my mind. It could ruin everything. I felt so speechless.
"I've got to go - see you later!" I walked away.
Darn. Why didn't I say it?
I spotted someone in the corner of my eye.
"CHUMMYYY!!!!" I squealed as I ran over to her give her a tight squeeze. I know she dislikes hugs but I couldn't help myself.
"Zoeee, I haven't seen you in agesss!!" She replied.
The next hour consisted on catching up with Louise and meeting all of her YouTube friends. After this, I walked back over to Tanya and Jim. Even though I felt like a third wheel, dancing with them was a great way to pass time.
Suddenly, I saw Alfie, in the distance, slow dancing with a girl.
A familiar girl... Chummy?
~~~ The next chapter is probably going to be the last one and I think it's going to be good! Keep updated ~~~