Chapter 10 - Ignored

~~~ Heya! Omg, I haven't updated this in what feels like forever. That's because I have been revising and doing exams! But, finally, here's another chapter ~~~
*Zoe's P.O.V*
"Zoe - I originally came here to surprise you but I saw Alfie as soon as I walked in. I had to tell him off. I can remember how upset he made you feel, last time I came. He's left now; he won't be bothering you anymore." Joe explained.
"JOE - HOW COULD YOU?" I shouted before running out of the house.
I ran down towards the beach. I didn't know what I was going to do but I needed to spend some time away from my brother. My eyes were stinging from my tears, gathering inside them.
I dropped onto my knees, on the rocky pebbles of Brighton's shore. I sobbed as the waves rolled in and out, touching my legs with every ripple.
Quickly, I got my phone out from my pocket and rung Alfie. No answer. I tried again. No answer.
For the next few months, I kept trying to contact him. I never received any replies, I didn't even have any way of knowing that he was alive. Every single text message was ignored.
All I could do was sit and wish that he would contact me sometime soon.
*Two Years Later*
"Zoeeee, come and look at my dress!" Tanya called me from her bedroom.
Oh. My. Gosh. She looked absolutely stunning!!
"Do you think Jim will like it?" She blushed.
Jim is her boyfriend. Jim Chapman. He is one of the funniest guys I've ever met and him and Tan are the perfect match.
"Are you kidding? He'll LOVE it!!" I replied, simply amazed at how gorgeous my friend looked.
However, I had no one to impress with my dress. I'd been single for many years and was beginning to lose hope on "true love".
"Zoe - you're looking gorgeous!" She smiled.
"Why, thank you!" I grinned, twirling and letting my dress sway around.
We were going to a YouTube party!! Tanya, Jim and I were both pretty new to the YouTube community. I hadn't really explored much of YouTube - I just enjoyed uploading videos.
This was the first YouTube party or event that we had ever gone to and I was so excited. I was staying at Tanya's house, in London, because London is where the YouTube party was taking place.
After about half an hour, we were all ready to leave. I grabbed my bag and headed out of the door with Tanya. We hopped into a taxi which took us straight to the venue. At the entrance, Jim was waiting to greet Tanya. We got out of the taxi and walked over to Jim, who was looking very smart.
"Jim!!" Tanya squealed, running up to him and embracing him.
"Heya Jim" I smiled.
Whilst we walked into the party room, Tanya and Jim were holding hands and I felt like a third-wheel so I started to walk around alone, searching for someone to talk to.
The music was slightly hurting my ears.
I felt a little lost amongst the disco lights but I managed to make it across the dance floor and to the bar.
I sat beside a man who was looking very presentable in a neat suit. He turned and looked at me.
Oh. My. Fricking. God.
It was Alfie...
~~~ Ooh, cliff-hanger hehe ~~~