Intro

"Get, get, get, got up!" I heard Kendra singing. It was a new hit single that was for kids. It's not a good song. What does it even mean? Get, get, get, got up? It doesn't even make sense. I've told her that many of times but she doesn't listen. "Get up, I thought the song should have done its magic." After that she keeps singing that one part. The worse part. It sounded like she was against my ear. I shuffle my blanket. I was in bed. "What do you want, Kendra" I grumbled. I look at my alarm clock. It was 2 o'clock. I sit up very quickly. "Why'd you wake me up?" She looks into my eyes. "Tell me the story" "ugh" I grumbled.
I woke up again, surprised that Kendra woke me up. I would've guessed that she wouldn't want to wake me up after that. I look at the clock it was 3 o'clock. I turn to Kendra. Calmly she was asleep. Seriously, she was asleep. I can tell if she was faking and she wasn't. I shook my head. "Just fall asleep" I said.
My eyes creep open. I look at the clock it was 4 o'clock. I knew it was Kendra. I turn around. "Kendra! Stop waking me up. Do-". My dad opens the door. "Kendra didn't wake you, Emily. I would like it if you wouldn't wake me ether." I could see in his eyes there was anger. " I know for sure she woke me up at 2 o'clock. But I don't know about the other times." My dad picks up Kendra. "It wasn't her the other 2 times." How'd he know that I woke up 2 times? "then who did?"