Chapter 1

I walk into the kitchen. My mom is cleaning while the eggs are cooking. "Why are you cleaning the dishes instead of the electro X3?" Electro X3 is kinda like a dishwasher. A dishwasher that 300,000,000 times better. My dads job is making the electro X3. Even though it sounds like a bad job but it sells more then TVs.
    "The elector X3 is broken again," she huffs. We got the first edition sadly. I step closer to my mom *bang*. I step back. My mom looks at me. "Don't worry, that was just the eggs flipping. It was broken but, I tried to fix it." I chuckled. "Don't say you fixed it. You obviously didn't" she rolls her eyes. We have the first edition of everything.
"Anyways,mom what's going on?" "What do you mean?" What does she mean. Of course I'm talking about Tom. That's I'll I talk about "Tom".   Tom is a guy that wants it to be a king. You could tell she didn't want to talk about it. She scratches her head. "Obviously you want the truth, but honestly I don't know. He's coming to our house today" she shuffles her feet to the eggs. She was going to finish the eggs by hand. (Pan) "Hopefully while you guys are at school".
     I look at the clock. "Speaking of school I-I need to go!" I haven't eaten breakfast, got ready, brushed my hair, and got dressed. Kendra walks in the kitchen. Honestly, Kendra has been on my nerves lately. As she walks in I walk out. "Louie," I say, "Yes, Emily?" He replies. "What's the weather like today?" "Sunny partly cloudy" I walk over to my room.
     My dad knocks on my door. "Can I come in?" I turn around he still hasn't open up the door. "Yes" I say. He slowly walks in. "Of course you can" I add. He shuts the door behind him. Uh oh.  He didn't have to shut the door. "Anything -wrong" I say worried. "Can we talk about today?" My mom knocks on my door and walks in. She pats my dads shoulder. "Breakfast" she said. She walks out "shut the door on your way out." My dad says. "Have any questions? So, today blah blah blah" he asked for questions and he wouldn't let me ask. The door bell rang. I hope it is Tom. I rush to the door. "Emily!" My dad shouts. I open the door. It was Katherine. We walk together. "Your e-early. I'm not ready."
     "Obviously," she starts "That's okay I can just talk to Kendra and your mom" we have been good friends forever she basically family. My dad walks in the family room. "So, you don't want to talk about it?" I try to motion that I do but Katherine's here. My dad looks over "Hey Katherine!"
    It's been 20 minutes, and I finally get done. I walk to Katherine. The door rings. As far as I know Kendra was running her lips. Kendra ran to the door and opened it. To her it was a stranger but to are family it was Tom. "Can I help you?" She asked. Tom walks in.
    Katherine doesn't know anything about Tom and stuff like that. "Katherine, it's time to go" Katherine was eating eggs. She looks around "okay" we start walking to the door. Tom moves in front of the door. "Excuse me" I said " You girls need to go to school" Tom says. He moves out of the way.  But puts his head next to my face. "Hopefully today your going to learn about me. How old are you girls?" I turn to Katherine. "I'm late for school! Please- move- excuse me" he chuckles "Tell them you were just talking to me. Tom"
    He moves his hand halfway and I shove it. Shouldn't I get to vote about him being king? I am 11 almost 12.  
     "Who's that guy? Tomas I think. No Tom. Yeah Tom." Katherine ask "well-" I say.