Adopt?!

"Ms. Blare wants you princess." Parker mumbles shaking my shoulder to wake me up. I groan and look up blinking at the bright light. "C'mon baby girl." I frown and shake my head laying back down and closing my eyes. "none of that now baby girl." Parker laughs quietly and picks me up heading to Ms. Blare's office. I wrap my arms around Parker's neck and lay my head on his shoulder. "why?" I whisper. "I don't know she says she had a surprise." Parker whispers and opens the office door. I hear a gasp and I look up quickly to see Ms. Blare, a woman, and a man. The woman and man look to be around there 20's. The woman had blonde wavy hair and grey eyes and the man had light brown hair and green eyes. I turn away quickly and look up at Parker. His face was hard and he was breathing heavily. "...Parker thank you for getting Shy. You may go now.." Ms. Blare says slowly. Parker sets me down with a sigh and kisses the top of my head and mumbles "I'll...see you later baby girl." before leaving and closing the door. "I will let you get to know each other for a bit. Oh and for your earlier question - no this is the only girl." Ms. Blare scurries out of the room quickly. "your so beautiful!" the woman gushes stepping forward and touching one of my baby blonde curls. I flinch back my eyes wide not daring to speak. "Elizabeth." the man chuckles and grabs the woman gently pulling her back. "your scaring the girl." I shrink back when the man holds his hand out. It wasn't my fault the man was huge! "oh hush Richard. Your no better." something about them was almost familiar even though I know I have never seen them in my whole life. "I'm sorry I didn't mean to scare you Shy. You are so adorable though! Anyway we came here because after having my son - Tyler - I wanted a baby girl. Sadly I can't have anymore kids. So that's why your here! We would like to adopt you!" as Elizabeth rambles on and on my eyes grow wide with tears. "Liz..." Richard trails off "breath and take a moment to look at this poor girl she looks petrified. What's the matter Shy?" Richard steps forward and I back up quickly hitting the wall and shaking my head. "don't you speak sweetheart?" Elizabeth asks. They can't take me! I won't have Logan and Parker anymore! I can't go! I won't go! Before they could speak I was rushing out the door. Before I could get far I ran into someone I looked up and saw Parker and Logan "told you." Logan mutters and picks me up heading back to the flabbergasted couple Parker hot on his heels. "I'm very sorry but..um...how do I put this. Shy...she well is exactly like her name so don't take offense to her not speaking. She only speaks around Parker and I." logan nods back at Parker. "she won't go with you. Simple as that. She doesn't want to leave us. In a ..way we are her brothers. She won't leave us." Parker finishes. The couple stare at the boys then at me then finally at each other smiling. "I think we can arrange this." Richard chuckles. Elizabeth laughs "more then we bargained for but I don't care! May I ask how old you two are?" "17..." Logan trails off all 3 of us confused. "perfect! My sons age!" Liz smiles. "what?" Parker asks. "excuse my wife boys she beats straight to the point without asking." Richard chuckles "would it be okay if we adopted all 3 of you?" he asks. I look up at the boys quickly and nod with a pleading look. They glance at me with a smile and say "yes." I hug Logan tighter with tears in my eyes.