Dangerous Waters

i groan and roll over onto my stomach. Getting sick out of no where is so not my thing... I sigh and sit up looking around my new room. One day to go and it's my birthday. Actually.. I look over at my clock on my nightstand. It's noon so I have about 10 hours maybe. Give or take a few. I look around my room again and smile. I had a walk in closet and my own bathroom - in my walk in closet was my dresser. My king sized bed is on the wall that contains double doors leading to a balcony. I had a corner desk in one corner - black - and my bed has a white fluffy comforter and black sheets. I have white see through curtains and a zebra lamp. Next to my bed is a nighstand that has my phone. These people just spoil me. I shakemy head at the T.V on the wall and the laptop on the desk. I glance over at the last wall that has built in bookshelves. Apparently they heard I like to read. This is definitely my brothers fault. I hiss as a ringing accurs in my head and my bones cramp up. What on earth is wrong with me?! I breath deeply and get off my bed moving towerds my closed door. I open it and look down the hallway. I'm going to get lost I just know it. I turn and quickly grab my phone. I text Logan to come to my room and set my phone on my bed then go in my closet changing into a black tanktop and white shorts. I lay on my bed an wait for Logan to come to my room. I grab a pillow and press it to my face gently. I'm not trying to suffocate myself I just ... I don't know. "what's up princess?" I feel the bed shift near my head and I assume Logan sat down. I remove the pillow and look at Logan with tears in my eyes "I don't feel good..I feel hot and itchy and..my body hurts like it's stiff or sore." Logan frowns and moves some hair away from my face and then feels my forehead and cheeks. "You're burning up Shy." Logan mutters under his breath about something then picks me up. "what are you doing?" I ask as I lay my head on his shoulder and he walks down the stairs and to the kitchen I'm assuming. I seriously need to learn my way around. "Getting you water and then getting Mr. Rob." Logan walks in the kitchen and sets me on the counter then turns and gets a water bottle and some Advil. He holds it out to me and I take them from it. "take that while I go get Mr. Rob." he quickly exits the room to get Rob and I sigh. I look down at the pill and roll it around in my hand then open the water bottle. I set the pill down and drink some of the water. My face scrunches up as I swallow the pill. I don't think I was supposed to take that on an empty stomach... I look down still drinking the water as I wait. I look up as Rob walks in with some sort of case and sets it next to me. "I'm a doctor if your wondering." Rob smiles and opens the case taking out that thing they use to look in your throut and eyes. He tilts my chin down and turns the light on shineing it in my eyes. I squint and try to look away but he releases my chin and frowns "that irritates you?" I nod and he digs around in the case and pulls out some rubber mallet. He steps back and taps my knees. As he does my legs kick up on their own "your reflexs are fine.." he sets the tool down and puts his 'headset' on. The one that listens to the heart beat. "breath deeply." he mumbles. I do as he says and his frown grows deeper. "Your breathing is kind of shaky and wheezy." He shakes his head and sighs pulling out a thermometer he taps my chin and I open my mouth. He makes me hold the thermometer as he hurries around the kitchen pulling out crackers and soups. The thermometer beeps and I take it out holding it out to Rob. "oh my.." Rob says. He picks up my water bottle and holds it out to me. I take it and continue to drink it not questioning him. "Alright Shy seems like you're going to be on bed rest for the rest of the day and until you get better." Rob says helping me off the counter. "It's high isn't it.." I mumble looking down. "Yes...Does this happen often?" he asks "no...well...as a child I got sick very easy... I thought it stopped.." I look up as Rob pats my arm and smiles. "Don't worry Shy it's just a normal fever. Everyone gets sick this could be a normal thing. Parker will take you to your room now and then bring your food up. I expect you to eat most of it if not all. Your a growing girl and you need food. Especially when sick." Rob holds out a damp washcloth "put this on your forehead as you lie down." I take it gingerly and turn around to see Parker leaning against the wall a look of worry in his eyes. He quickly straightens and walks over to me. "Cmon baby girl. Doctors order." he winks and picks me up. "you boys an picking me up..." I smile slightly and shake my head closing my eyes and laying my hea on his shoulder. Parker just continues to carry me up to my room as I doze off.

IM GOING TO MAKE MY FIRST DEDICATION TO MY VERY FIRST RATER/COMMENTER. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR INSIGHT AND I HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS STORY. :) IF ANYONE HAS ANY SUGGESTIONS PLEASE DO TELL. THE PICTURE TO THE RIGHT IS LOGAN!