Invaders of Space

"You're very good at that.." Tyler says leaning against the wall. "I'm sure your mom is going to be happy she likes it Ty." Luke replies sitting on the ground. "Beautiful and creative. Nice very nice.." John murmers to himself running his hand along the railing his back to me. I glare at him and clench my jaw. I'm not a violent person but this boy erks me to no end! "keep your mouth shut John. Can't you see that it angers the girl. It angers me sometimes...Jeez.." Luke replies shaking his head. "H-How much did you hear?" I ask quickly. "almost all of it. We came in here almost right after your brother left. I assumed one would stay but I was mistaken..." Tyler trails off. My eyes flicker to the double doors and to the clock. A lot of time has passed where is Logan? "Hey! Girlie." my eye widen and I look over at John and Luke "what's your name baby doll?" John asks winking at me. My nose scrunches up in disgust and I scoff. Where the heck is this attitude coming from!? Good god I have got to get myself in check! Maybe it's just the boy.. "Do you speak? Well of course you do. You just did. So why won't you tell me your name?" John asks. He's so rude... "You don't need to know her name. You don't ... No you won't call her baby doll either." Logan says angrily walking in the room. I look over at him quickly and stand up. "Sit back down princess you did nothing wrong." I lower myself onto the couch slowely watching him. "Your a party ruiner.." John scoffs and stalks out of the room Luke behind him. "Don't go far boys!" Tyler yells at them crossing his arms. I look down at the keyboard and then back up at Logan. "you may leave. Doors that way." Logan smirks and point to the door. "My house." was Tylers simple reply. Logan sighs and sits on the couch next to me throwing his arm on the back of the couch. I look back down at the keyboard twisting my hands around in my lap. "Shy come on. You know you can play with me around I've heard you plenty of times. Come on play what you were before. Park heard yah and said it was the best yet. Don't leave me out of the tune." Logan leans down and grabs my hands placing them on the keyboard. I look up at him and smile slightly shaking my head then look down at the keyboard. I sigh and restart on the song. I press the keys happily my smile growing. Music and dancing are my release in this world. It makes me ... Happy and it makes me feel like I'm worth something. This may be just the start of my days here but I'm going to make them memorable.

THE PICTURE ON THE SIDE IS SKY ;) HOPE YOUR ENJOYING THIS.